Inzanity

Inzanity's Services [Client side setup] [Custom Client patches] [SRC mods / Scripting]

Hello everyone!

[About us]

We are a team that consists of multiple incredibly experienced developers and long-term Ragnarok players. Some of us have been playing since the old beta iRO days.
We are very confident in our ability to read and modify most modern Ragnarok clients. We have worked with various clients from 2018, 2019 and 2020, as well as a few older ones.
We primarily work with NEMO Patcher, but also recently started working with WARP Patcher as well.

[What do we offer]

1. Finding and patching your desired client.exe with NEMO or WARP according to your wishes. Providing support for said patches, counseling for optimal client setup for your server. (Low latency, best features, avoid "client bloating")

2. Create custom NEMO or WARP patches! Have a cool idea that you want to implement into your client but cannot find any dedicated Reverse Engineers? We are all that you need. Consult with us regarding possibilities.

3. Selling already completed pre-made custom NEMO patches. WARP patches coming soon...

4. Creating, modifying or debugging small - medium sized scripts or source modifications. Need a custom NPC feature? A custom skill or skill edit perhaps? A custom item script / bonus? Perhaps you have a map error you cannot figure out. Contact me for details!

[Availability Status : Unavailable] [We are currently occupied with existing tasks and Real Life situations, so we cannot take any further jobs at the moment!] (To provide the best customer experience we will not take more than 2 Jobs at a time, but feel free to contact us anyway!)

[Details]

- For our first service we will use patches that already come with NEMO or WARP. Custom patches are not included. You can pick your own client version or let us choose (based on your needs). Additional counseling for customers is free of charge if it's within reason. :)

- For our second service you need to consider that Server Side modifications may also be necessary to realize your custom client patch. We will need to charge extra for that and the price can and will heavily vary based on the project scope.

- For our third service you need to consider that these patches have been tested only on specific client versions and may not work for your desired client. If the patch can be adjusted without much hassle for your client, you will not be charged extra for the adjustment. However if the adjustments require substantial amount of time, we may be UNABLE to adjust the patch for you. In that case you will get a full refund, unless you agree to pay for further adjustment fees.

- We reserve the right to deny any request we deem inappropriate or too difficult / large scale. In case of language barriers (eg. unable to accurately determine the client's wishes), we may also deny your request.

- WARP patches may take longer to complete and have a slightly higher cost, since we only recently started working with this Patcher. (As of 2021-01-14)

[PRE-MADE CUSTOM NEMO PATCHES]

Note: Pre-Made patches have to be applied by our team personally to your client.exe, together with the other patches you wish to use. (Contact us for further information) This is to prevent re-selling our work.

1. Party Member SP bars, fully integrated with Party Window, Battlegrounds and GM Mode.

https://imgur.com/a/ekcHEAc

PRICE: 120$
+$ fee if the patch does not natively work on your desired client version and has to be modified to work with it (see Details above).

- Tested on : 2019-02-13e

- Includes a Server Side patch to enable the feature client side. [Tested on Hercules, can be ported to rAthena for a small fee!]

- Does not replace any other Status Bars.
- Gepard compatible!

2. Coming Soon:

- Pre-Renewal UI port to modern clients

- Unit Collision disable Patch

- Attack / movement delay adjustments

- Kafra Storage Pin Code system

- Restoring Skill animations for Modern Clients (2019+)

- Adjusted and improved Walk Delay improvement patch
- Improved Item storage speed. (no delay between item right clicking to storage)
- And more...

[Payment & Contact]

1. As of now we only accept Paypal. Based on the developer who will tackle your request, the paypal address to send the money to might change.

2. You can contact us on discord : Inzanity#1558

3. If you want your client directly patched, instead of getting a patch file, the price will be lower. (Due to the extra time needed to write NEMO/WARP patches) However we do not recommend this option, because server owners possibly opting to upgrade their client version in the future.
4. If possible, we require to use "Friends & Family" at Paypal. (Some countries may not allow that). The customer will cover any transaction fees.

5. We are getting questions regarding exclusivity options and prices:
5.1 If you do not wish for your requested patch to be re-sold / modified for other customers, we charge a 10% fee. This will have us start from scratch should another customer want the same thing as you.

5.2 If you do not wish for your requested patch to be re-created at all for other customers, we charge a 100% fee. This will ensure that we do not make that same patch again for other customers.

6. In general we charge 11$ per working hour for our work. In case some cases this might be less. (Bundled work, discounts, etc) This is for client side.

7. Generally the base price for any project is 10$. The final price depends on scale and complexity of the request.
8. If within reason, we offer free support for our scripts / patches.

Edited by Inzanity

Update : We are now also accepting small server side modification requests!

1. Script creation, modification or debugging. (NPC scripts, etc.)
2. SRC modifications or additions. (You name it)

Price will depend on the scale and complexity of the request. Contact me for details and a quote! :)

Well, after soooo long looking for someone to help me out regarding to the client errror,at last i found the person who really into it. Here we are, the Inzanity. With the amount that ive paid and the job that he do was incredible. Im using rathena and i did not expect that because this is hercules board. This man help me out by sort all my problems all in one and i guess it worth to use this service. You wont regret it. This man also do a job very fast and it also sent in the same day while i need to open the client and test after that.. hahahaha . Again thx again Sir for your service and i already drop you a pm for the next project.

Awesome Scripter! He's very talented and knows what he's doing. WIll help you until your script is bug-free. I just hope he'll be available soon to accept more projects.
I will definitely avail his service again soon if available.

On 4/1/2021 at 4:11 AM, BuLaLaKaW said:

how much for a 2020 patched client?

need one

Contact me on discord (Inzanity#1558) or send me a pm!
The price depends on the client version (not all 2020 clients are fully supported) and what patches you are looking for.