Postalityjr

Ragnarok Offline Newbie Pack NEMO Client Patches?

Question

Trying to add more patches to the client used for this repack in particular, I searched but couldnt find an answer anywhere. Im using Pre-Renewal from this and just trying to add some more patches but theres no list of what was used originally and whenever I try to apply a bunch of patches I want now, I get several errors from either launching, getting in game, etc.

If anyone knows which patches were used for this, id appreciate it.

Original Post.

0 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Postalityjr said:

Trying to add more patches to the client used for this repack in particular, I searched but couldnt find an answer anywhere. Im using Pre-Renewal from this and just trying to add some more patches but theres no list of what was used originally and whenever I try to apply a bunch of patches I want now, I get several errors from either launching, getting in game, etc.

If anyone knows which patches were used for this, id appreciate it.

Original Post.

You cannot patch an executable that is already patched. You must then make your own executable. I don't believe there is any info whatsoever on the patch list used for this client. The best for you is to test for yourself and apply your patches on an unpatched executable.