aabarreto

Some New Questions

Question

Hey, it's me, Mario!

Not quite, but you got the idea.

Anyway... Some new doubts:

1. When using brazilian's commas, I got a bunch of weird characters in the place of the letters and then my char stopped moving. I changed my language on sclientinfo.xml (to 12)... Is there anything else I should do?

2. In the newbie offline pack there are some custom scripts... I'm using them, but I can't change the NPCs that do their roll. P.e., the Warper is a Valkyrie, even if I change these lines:

-    script    Warper    4_M_FAIRYSOLDIER,{
function Go; function Disp; function Pick; function Restrict;

3. In the same case of the warper... If I change the name to "Teletransportador", the npc vanishes... Does it need to have the same name as the .txt and as listed on the .conf?

4. Anyone knows where I can file some .grf to merge with my data (and the other needed files) to add the huge amount of items that bRO and jRO have and kRO doesn't?

BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME BY THE LORD, I THEREFORE SUMMON LORD DARAEN

3 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, aabarreto said:

Hey, it's me, Mario!

Not quite, but you got the idea.

Anyway... Some new doubts:

1. When using brazilian's commas, I got a bunch of weird characters in the place of the letters and then my char stopped moving. I changed my language on sclientinfo.xml (to 12)... Is there anything else I should do?

2. In the newbie offline pack there are some custom scripts... I'm using them, but I can't change the NPCs that do their roll. P.e., the Warper is a Valkyrie, even if I change these lines:

-    script    Warper    4_M_FAIRYSOLDIER,{
function Go; function Disp; function Pick; function Restrict;

3. In the same case of the warper... If I change the name to "Teletransportador", the npc vanishes... Does it need to have the same name as the .txt and as listed on the .conf?

4. Anyone knows where I can file some .grf to merge with my data (and the other needed files) to add the huge amount of items that bRO and jRO have and kRO doesn't?

BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME BY THE LORD, I THEREFORE SUMMON LORD DARAEN

1. no idea, i'm not brazilian i don't see what your special characters are.
i am using langtype 18.

2/3. https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/stable/npc/custom/warper.txt#L21

leave the FAKE_NPC.

go here: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/stable/npc/custom/warper.txt#L471

change 4_F_VALKYRIE to 4_M_FAIRYSOLDIER for all.

To replace Warper by Teletransportador, same things, L21 replace Warper by Teletransportador then go L471 replace duplicate (Warper) and Warper # by duplicate (Teletransportador) Teletransportador #

Leave whatever is behind the # otherwise errors will be displayed.

Do @reloadscript.

4 / For the personalized elements, creating a clean grf will be more favorable than modifying the data.grf, create a grf of the name of your example server server.grf and put all your custom elements there.
Remember that it must be read in data.ini first

Example:
0 = server.grf
1 = rdata.grf
2 = data.grf

Edited by Daraen

1 - You have to open the script using the basic Notepad and save the script as ANSI. So you will be able to use other characters.

2 - After changing the lines on the scripts you have to type @reloadscript to reload the changes.

3 - You have to change all "Warper"  in the duplicated NPCs to Teletransportador at the end of your script.

4 - If you mean the sprite you can find it in your data.grf. The items are already added in item_db, if you want to add differents items, you can find a bunch of grf downloading privates servers  and copying their grf if they are not enncrypted.

22 minutes ago, aabarreto said:

Thanks a lot, Daraen! I knew it would be you to show up.

1. I tried language 18, it didn't work as well. We use Á À Ã Ó Ô Ç É Ê Í Ú...

2/3. Thanks a lot!!!! It did work, buuuut... Teletransportador shows as Teletransportadxer, I don't know why... That xe are actually symbols, not regular letters.

4. Okdok, I'll try it!

PS: I don't know why, but after changing the npc script and the language settings, my background image vanished, I'll try switching language again.

1. Just like that and it will work?

2/3. I followed Daraen and it kinda worked, thanks a lot anyway!
4. So even the items that cannot be spawned are on data? Like Cenia, Amon and Enforcer shoes... Or do I have to get it in other servers? 

1. For langtype, put this in the grf which is read first in your client, put your desired langtype back, it should have worked now °°

--[[
    GRF Editor [Version - 1.8.0]  [Build - 1.5.3.3063]

This file was generated by GRF Editor
--______________________________________________________]]

-- Using GRF Editor Decompiler (beta 1.0.3)

MaxLevelTable = {
	BaseLevel = 99,
	BaseLevel3rd = 175,
	BaseLevelExtend2 = 160,
	BaseLevelUpperJob = 175,
	BaseLevelHomun = 175,
	BaseLevelDoram = 175,
	JobLevelNovice = 10,
	JobLevelSuperNovice = 99,
	JobLevelBase = 50,
	JobLevel2nd = 70,
	JobLevel3rd = 60,
	JobLevelExtend2 = 50,
	JobLevelUpperJob = 60,
	JobLevelDoram = 50
}
MakeableRace = { Doram = false }
Url = { TwitterUrl = "http://112.175.128.140:3000/" }
LEVELAURA = {}
LEVELAURA["EF_NONE"] = -1
LEVELAURA["EF_LEVEL99"] = 200
LEVELAURA["EF_LEVEL99_ORB1"] = 976
LEVELAURA["EF_LEVEL99_ORB2"] = 977
LEVELAURA["EF_LEVEL150"] = 978
LEVELAURA["EF_LEVEL150_SUB"] = 979
LEVELAURA["EF_LEVEL160"] = 1022
LEVELAURA["EF_LEVEL160_SUB"] = 1023
Level99AuraTable = {
	Default99LvAura = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL99,
	Default99LvAura_sub = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL99_ORB1,
	Baby99LvAura = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL99,
	Baby99LvAura_sub = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL99_ORB2,
	SecondHigh99LvAura = 0,
	SecondHigh99LvAura_sub = 0,
	Homun99LvAura = 0,
	Homun99LvAura_sub = 0,
	Boss99LvAura_sub = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL99_ORB1
}
MaxLevelAuraTable = {
	Default150LvAura = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL150,
	Default150LvAura_sub = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL150_SUB,
	Default160LvAura = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL160,
	Default160LvAura_sub = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL160_SUB,
	HomunMaxLvAura = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL150,
	HomunMaxLvAura_sub = LEVELAURA.EF_LEVEL150_SUB
}

-- Function #0
GetTableIntValueForC = function(tableName, keyName)
	local t = _G[tableName]
	if nil == t then
		return -1
	else
		local intValue = t[keyName]
		if nil == intValue then
			return -1
		end
		return intValue
	end
end

-- Function #1
GetTableStringValueForC = function(tableName, keyName)
	local t = _G[tableName]
	if nil == t then
		return ""
	else
		local stringValue = t[keyName]
		if nil == stringValue then
			return ""
		end
		return stringValue
	end
end

-- Function #2
GetTableBoolValueForC = function(tableName, keyName)
	local t = _G[tableName]
	if nil == t then
		return false
	else
		local boolValue = t[keyName]
		if nil == boolValue then
			return false
		end
		return boolValue
	end
end

Go to your data.grf and extract the luafiles514 / lua files / service_kora / externalsettings_kr.lub folder

now go to the grf which is read first by your server and create the following folders there, luafles514 / lua files / service_usa /

modify externalsettings_kr.lub with the code I put for you and save.

Now changed its name to ExternalSettings_usa.lub and drag it to luafles514 / lua files / service_usa /

put the langtype you want, this should solve your problem

Edit: set doram to true if your server is a renewal server and you are using dorams

Edited by Daraen

27 minutes ago, Daraen said:

1. no idea, i'm not brazilian i don't see what your special characters are.
i am using langtype 18.

2/3. https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/stable/npc/custom/warper.txt#L21

leave the FAKE_NPC.

go here: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/stable/npc/custom/warper.txt#L471

change 4_F_VALKYRIE to 4_M_FAIRYSOLDIER for all.

To replace Warper by Teletransportador, same things, L21 replace Warper by Teletransportador then go L471 replace duplicate (Warper) and Warper # by duplicate (Teletransportador) Teletransportador #

Leave whatever is behind the # otherwise errors will be displayed.

Do @reloadscript.

4 / For the personalized elements, creating a clean grf will be more favorable than modifying the data.grf, create a grf of the name of your example server server.grf and put all your custom elements there.
Remember that it must be read in data.ini first

Example:
0 = server.grf
1 = rdata.grf
2 = data.grf

Thanks a lot, Daraen! I knew it would be you to show up.

1. I tried language 18, it didn't work as well. We use Á À Ã Ó Ô Ç É Ê Í Ú...

2/3. Thanks a lot!!!! It did work, buuuut... Teletransportador shows as Teletransportadxer, I don't know why... That xe are actually symbols, not regular letters.

4. Okdok, I'll try it!

PS: I don't know why, but after changing the npc script and the language settings, my background image vanished, I'll try switching language again.

40 minutes ago, Caspian said:

1 - You have to open the script using the basic Notepad and save the script as ANSI. So you will be able to use other characters.

2 - After changing the lines on the scripts you have to type @reloadscript to reload the changes.

3 - You have to change all "Warper"  in the duplicated NPCs to Teletransportador at the end of your script.

4 - If you mean the sprite you can find it in your data.grf. The items are already added in item_db, if you want to add differents items, you can find a bunch of grf downloading privates servers  and copying their grf if they are not enncrypted.

1. Just like that and it will work?

2/3. I followed Daraen and it kinda worked, thanks a lot anyway!
4. So even the items that cannot be spawned are on data? Like Cenia, Amon and Enforcer shoes... Or do I have to get it in other servers?