Relzz

3 Things :D

Stackable EXP SC's .. It already officialy exists, it was mentioned by malufett on the VIP Suggestion in this sub-forum, this can be helpfull for many scripts .. and actually i think we need it for C:PCB (Costume: Polar Bear Cap) with provides 25% more BEXP until 2014.. or before.. i don't remember.. and it is stackable with Battle Manuals and VIP on iRO, i don't really know if it is implemented on kRO.. but i think it's the same for pRO.. also can be helpfull for custom scripts..

Second is Navigation System control script_command.

Yes, it exists.. we need this feature because is being used in newer episodes and maybe it will replace the "viewpoint <action>,<x>,<y>,<point number>,<color>;" command.. i have seen this in Ziu's vids =) like 3 times, and even he doesn't know how to control it, maybe someone will.

Third is .. I already suggested this but was like 3 or 4 months before. So im posting it again.

The cash shop button have 2 tabs in the top called New and Popular, these 2 tabs are auto-updated, in the new tab are the new items added(automatically adds all the new items added to the cash shop) that's why is called "NEW", and Popular are the most buyed, tendencies in buying that's why is called "POPULAR"

All those suggestions are official so i don't see why they're not implemented yet..

Edited by M45T3R

Things are probabbly implemented on a certain order, meaning you need A before doing B and C. 

Option 2: Are you sure its script command based? Where'd you get that? As far as I knew the navigation system is completely client sided O.o (Unless new clients work with packets for such feature)

Option 3: Pretty much the same, do current available/supported clients work with this feature? 

The main drawback to pull off those comes from the client, if those features are official, means we should wait for a working client that has the ability to send the packets required for them to request/show the information needed (And someone who can fetch the packets too :P)

When client comes into the table things are a lot harder to do on close-to-up-date schedule :P

Things are probabbly implemented on a certain order, meaning you need A before doing B and C.

Option 2: Are you sure its script command based? Where'd you get that? As far as I knew the navigation system is completely client sided O.o (Unless new clients work with packets for such feature)

Option 3: Pretty much the same, do current available/supported clients work with this feature?

The main drawback to pull off those comes from the client, if those features are official, means we should wait for a working client that has the ability to send the packets required for them to request/show the information needed (And someone who can fetch the packets too :P)

When client comes into the table things are a lot harder to do on close-to-up-date schedule :P

Well for the 2nd:

(I can't post videos from a cellphone)

Ehedhwujeu.youtube.com/watch?v=sTS3RVZHFvc

As you can see, this was available in older clients.. I think it was introduced in a client before 2012-10-23

And for 3, this is handled via server, you only need to set the emulator to sort the new added items and put them in the New tab and make a count for all the buyed items and they're listed into Popular automatically, I can see that tab rolling in official servers, because there was a Groove idk what pack in iRO that was the 3rd in the list and it got to the 1st without restarting or doing maintenance