Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Quazi

does anyone know this?..

Question

i get this after i change my character gender, and this message appear when i try to login.. i can't find any answer in the web so i posted here..so that anyone know how to fix this can help,, and let the others know when they get this kind of trouble..

ERROR AFTER CHANGE GENDER.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
18 hours ago, Quazi said:

i get this after i change my character gender, and this message appear when i try to login.. i can't find any answer in the web so i posted here..so that anyone know how to fix this can help,, and let the others know when they get this kind of trouble..

ERROR AFTER CHANGE GENDER.PNG

This is because you are using 2015 client and above which is you can use multi gender in 1 account.. the best solution is the create new account maybe... when you used fluxcp and player used change gender option, this error will pop up even you used @changesex command

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, Kuya Jeo said:

This is because you are using 2015 client and above which is you can use multi gender in 1 account.. the best solution is the create new account maybe... when you used fluxcp and player used change gender option, this error will pop up even you used @changesex command

yes i am using 2015 client.. does it mean there's no way to fix it using 2015 client with creating a new account?. hmmm which client do you prefer to avoid this kind of issue?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 hours ago, Quazi said:

yes i am using 2015 client.. does it mean there's no way to fix it using 2015 client with creating a new account?. hmmm which client do you prefer to avoid this kind of issue?.

2013 client is the best solution to avoid this kind of error.. actually its not a bug or error.. this is a normal behavior since your using multi gender client

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.