Sign in to follow this  
Macarena

Variable Hexed

Question

Hi,

for the little I know about the technical stuff, the GUI (as in the icons you can click on to open stuff in game, party window, etc) is handled by/in the hexed. So, if a player prefers the old GUI and other player likes the new one, is it possible to add them both and let the players choose how the GUI will be displayed? And if it has some kind of limitation on that, is there (will there possible be) a workaround for that?

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Macarena said:

Hi,

for the little I know about the technical stuff, the GUI (as in the icons you can click on to open stuff in game, party window, etc) is handled by/in the hexed. So, if a player prefers the old GUI and other player likes the new one, is it possible to add them both and let the players choose how the GUI will be displayed? And if it has some kind of limitation on that, is there (will there possible be) a workaround for that?

Create 2 EXE File is the alternative way, but both client must be the same ragexe version

in your thor patcher, you can put Start Game(Old Style) and Start Game(New Style)

12 hours ago, botka4aet said:

because packet version. As @Kuya Jeo mention, you can have 2 different diff clients.

But can you status window hardcoded in exe.

I already did this before.. I used the CHIBI Type Sprite char and regular sprite but I used 2 different ragexe and the same ragexe version with different diff too.