Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Crush

Chemical's Maps!

Hello everyone!

I figured I'd just make one of these threads that I have as my official free 'map' thread. Listed below is some maps I've done that are free to the public. I do not wish for them to be edited, but they ARE free and you are free to edit them. You are ALSO free to contact me if you need something edited specifically for your server from these maps.
CREDITS would be awesome and please do NOT take credit for my work. It's bothersome and makes me a very sad panda ;~;
Also you guys are more than free to add me on Facebook. There are maps uploaded onto my facebook that are not uploaded onto RMS/rA/eA. Also there will be constant updates for when I map.

Lunar.png
A little bit about this map. It was created specifically for a Lunar Event for a server I worked on not that long ago. Unfortunately it never got used so I'm releasing it to the public to do with it what you wish. I hope you like it and please report if you are having any issues. Please note that if your RO is not up to date you may not see the Red Carpet in the main part of the temple, if you decide to use the inside maps.

Album of Lunar Map: Click here!
Download Link: Click here!
Download Link for Inside MapsClick Here!
Event.png

Over View:Click here!
The 'ends' of each side of the map:Click here!
Download Link: Click!

Garden.png

Album of Novice Garden:Click Here!
Download LinkClick Here!

HallowBanner.png
Please note that the Album shows for Hallow Town and the Vending map that I had planned on doing, unfortunately the Vending Map is no where near complete, but you can view what I had started doing.

Album of Hallow Town: Click Here!
Download LinkClick Here!

Aeven1.png

Album of Aeven: Click here!
Download Link: Aeven w/ House:Click Here!
Download Link: Aeven w/ Well:Click Here!

Ilyo4.png

Album of Ilyo Kwan: Click Here!
Download Link:Click Here!

Neko.png
A little bit about this map, I made it for a server a little over a year ago. It was supposed to be kitty themed for events, there are no indoors maps at this time although i'd love to, at one point, make the indoors maps. The map HASNT been used yet, so if you find any glitches feel free to let me know. Two things that was asked of me for this map was an area for weddings and a 'gm only' area. Thats what the two paws are for, you can walk through the water to the wedding area but only GMs will be able to warp to the other paw, unless players get lucky with Fwings. =] Hope you guys like it.

Album of Neko Isle: Click Here!
Download link Click Here!

Lemme know what you're using it for!
Hope you guys like it, please feel free to report any bugs. :3
Also it would be awesome if you would please give credits

Great Work Chemical Rush! I especially enjoy the Garden, it is very quaint and serene in its design! May I suggest uploading these to the downloads section though as it would allow more members to enjoy your excellent work? Or if you don't wish to take the time creating a new download, permit me to upload them for you? Again great work your an excellent map designer  ^_^

Edited by Uzieal

Great Work Chemical Rush! I especially enjoy the Garden, it is very quaint and serene in its design! May I suggest uploading these to the downloads section though as it would allow more members to enjoy your excellent work? Or if you don't wish to take the time creating a new download, permit me to upload them for you? Again great work your an excellent map designer  ^_^

Ill probably do that a little later today.  =]   Thanks for suggesting it.  And thank you, the Garden map is one of the more downloaded ones i've noticed.  =]