fabioleda

LOVELY WEAPONS NPC

Question

good afternoon i doubt a npc i downloaded i don't remember if it was here on the site or if it was from somewhere else and an npc that calls charming weapons my ta configured prt_in, 22,73 the problem he asks for a book of enchantments i already have this item and he asks 100,000 to do the process as soon as he doesn't start he says that it is not possible to touch the item now i wanted to know why he doesn't charm gun I have a monk's fist with 115 damage it has no slot I took 2 strength stones + 10 and it does nothing anyone could help me with this problem people this npc has no error whatsoever the error I had I fixed his problem and just that he doesn’t want to charm the gun I wanted to know how do I proceed because when I downloaded it he didn’t explain anything how it worked

Encantador.txt

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, fabioleda said:

good afternoon i doubt a npc i downloaded i don't remember if it was here on the site or if it was from somewhere else and an npc that calls charming weapons my ta configured prt_in, 22,73 the problem he asks for a book of enchantments i already have this item and he asks 100,000 to do the process as soon as he doesn't start he says that it is not possible to touch the item now i wanted to know why he doesn't charm gun I have a monk's fist with 115 damage it has no slot I took 2 strength stones + 10 and it does nothing anyone could help me with this problem people this npc has no error whatsoever the error I had I fixed his problem and just that he doesn’t want to charm the gun I wanted to know how do I proceed because when I downloaded it he didn’t explain anything how it worked

Encantador.txt 10.51 kB · 2 downloads

on line 247
change that: if (.@equip_card[3] < 4700) {

per
if (.@equip_card[3] >= 4700) {

the <operator shows what is below the 4700 and how 4699 has no item or better saying it is not in item_db

using> = 4700
Then the system will recognize that the 4700 exists and above it will also appear.

or

using in this way also works:   if (.@equip_card[3] > 4700) {//remembering that you are on line 247.

I made a change, but the last one where npc informs Start now it does not work, reason for not working, it remains to add or call the variable. @ enc_type

Sorry people, my english, because I am Brazilian, using google translator.

My Web Site! (Meu WebSite) by by!

Encantador(modificado).txt

friend I have the same problem did not solve this charming weapon npc I click on him and he says the same thing I can’t touch his gun now I went to Malagdo and there they ask for level 4 team I got a kaiser fist without slot he puts the gun with the property all right in malagdo more with the npc will not even stick I want to know what the problem with this npc the guys makes the script not put nor how to use the npc i'm new in the ragnarok area like so many others people I took straightened the line 247 I took what the guy left there ready that he set up and he still has a problem I don’t know if it’s some item that he’s missing because he has the handle and I have no slot for the enchantment book I wonder if anything else is missing?

Hello my friend!

I made a change in the npc,
Because what I understood is that this last line of the npc, makes it remove the enchantment.
So I made a change, from what the npc requested.

===========================================================================

Olá, meu amigo! Eu fiz umas mudança no npc, Motivo e que eu entendi que essa última linhas do npc, faz com que tire o encantamento. Então eu fiz uma alteração, do que o npc solicitou.

================================================================================================================================

Encantador(2).txt