fabioleda

items login stores ta in korean

Question

good morning i'm having a problem, i created my ragnarok server from the frost video the problem is that the npc to buy items among other things is in korean and he didn't make the video to fix this could someone help me with my login screen when you are going to log in with the character this is also like that I would like to know where I move to fix this problem from now I thank you for your attention

IMG-20210325-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20210325-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20210325-WA0008.jpeg

3 answers to this question

Seu itemInfo está na versão kro, recomendo modificar para sua linguá.
é sua pasta data do seu ragnarok também, recomendo pega de algum servidor privado.

Your itemInfo is in the kro version, I recommend modifying it for your language.
it's your ragnarok's date folder too, I recommend taking it from some private server.

17 hours ago, fabioleda said:

good morning i'm having a problem, i created my ragnarok server from the frost video the problem is that the npc to buy items among other things is in korean and he didn't make the video to fix this could someone help me with my login screen when you are going to log in with the character this is also like that I would like to know where I move to fix this problem from now I thank you for your attention

IMG-20210325-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20210325-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20210325-WA0008.jpeg

Update your lua files

If you are using RENEWAL : https://github.com/zackdreaver/ROenglishRE
If you are using PRE-RENEWAL : https://github.com/zackdreaver/ROenglishPRE

good night i already managed to solve this problem i changed my date folder if you want to close this topic you can close thank you very much

Edited by fabioleda