fabioleda

gromps does not take normal player

Question

boa noite estou tendo um problema para configurar meu emulador na parte gromps eu quero testar o player normal então na parte colocar go: true e warp: true entre outros comandos na parte id 0 do player normal não funciona ninguém poderia me ajude aí

groups.conf

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, fabioleda said:

boa noite estou tendo um problema para configurar meu emulador na parte gromps eu quero testar o player normal então na parte colocar go: true e warp: true entre outros comandos na parte id 0 do player normal não funciona ninguém poderia me ajude aí

groups.conf 6.22 kB · 0 downloads

olá você ta no suporte errado, aqui e Support inglês.

==========================================

hello you are in the wrong support, here and Support English.
==========================================
Sobre ativar comandos você tem que copiar o comando e colocar no commands.
Exemplo:

groups: (
{
    id: 0 /* group 0 is the default group for every new account */
    name: "Player"
    level: 0
    inherit: ( /*empty list*/ )
    commands: {
        /* no commands by default */
        commands: true   //  << é aqui que você adiciona os comandos para play normal!
        go: true
        rates: true
        autoloot: true
        warp: true
    }
    permissions: {
        /* without this basic permissions regular players could not
         * trade or party */
        can_trade: true
        can_party: true
    }
},

good morning bro this solved you are too much just for me to help thank you so much sorry for posting here in br so one more thing could you tell me how do i put the commands to work in normal player because i want to put it like this and then I using normal play to do tests is just me giving @commands and I'm just going to use the commands I added I went to put commands: true and it didn't work

1 hour ago, fabioleda said:

bom dia mano esta resolvido voce so demais pra eu ajudar muito obrigado desculpe por postar aqui no br so mais uma coisa voce poderia me dizer como eu coloco os comandos pra funcionar no player normal porque eu quero colocar assim isso e então eu uso o jogo normal para fazer testes sou só eu dando @commands e vou apenas usar os comandos que adicionei fui colocar os comandos: true e não funcionou

Depois de você adicionar os commandos, você tem que reiniciar o servidor, se você tiver usando linux, usa sv desligar e depois sv ligar no programa putty.
Agora se você tiver usando o windows e só fechar o emulador char-server.bat , login-server.bat , map-server.bat e depois cliclar em run-server.bat
Que os comandos ira funcionar.

==========================================================

After you add the commands, you have to restart the server, if you are using linux, use sv disconnect and then sv connect to the putty program.
Now if you are using windows and just close the char-server.bat emulator, login-server.bat, map-server.bat and then click on run-server.bat
That the commands will work.

thank you very much i already managed to solve the problem here is that the new emulator of rathena it has a defect in the line that is under commands without this line the normal player is unable to use teleport  I'll set the place where the error is because if someone else has this same problem, just copy and paste it will work just copy this command there the arrows that I put there do not exist to then say that it is in error

groups: (
{
    id: 0 /* group 0 is the default group for every new account */
    name: "Player"
    level: 0
    inherit: ( /*empty list*/ )
    commands: {
      /*Sem comandos por padrao*/<<<<<<<
        go: true
        autoloot: true
        autotrade: true
        rates: true