cjvirus09

Pincode Issue

Hello guys,

I need some help regarding pincode. I'm sending packet (0x8b8) for checking pincode but I encountered unknown packet. It seems like not returning the actual packet I've expected which is the 0xae9 or 0x8b9. See attached file.

I'm not sure if I'm sending the correct string. Do I also need to decrypt the seed?

pincode_issue.png

On 5/18/2021 at 6:41 PM, cjvirus09 said:

Hello guys,

I need some help regarding pincode. I'm sending packet (0x8b8) for checking pincode but I encountered unknown packet. It seems like not returning the actual packet I've expected which is the 0xae9 or 0x8b9. See attached file.

I'm not sure if I'm sending the correct string. Do I also need to decrypt the seed?

pincode_issue.png

RoBrowser doesn't support pin code as far as I know

4 hours ago, Samuel said:

RoBrowser doesn't support pin code as far as I know

Yes, that's what I'm doing now. It will now support my server with packetver of 20191127. *Still have a lot of fixes to do once I entered map server* 😅

I did multiple test to get the correct pin code to send. The pin arrangement is hidden in the seed sent by the server. I can't figure out which one is the right keypad.

Sending "4321" pin code directly will be read as different pin in the server, decrypted into "3849" (Just random number sample). Once compared, the server will return wrong pin packet.

asdd.png