Sign in to follow this  
lolxerox

Please About Hercules. I dont understand.

Hi everyone, I'm trying to understand Hercules. but I have certain doubts. I was able to connect the database! But I skip these 2 warnings, I don't know why. in char-server.bat

[Warning]: It is NOT RECOMMENDED to use a wildcard IP range on allowed server IPs.

[Warning]: Error skillid2dx [10016] = 1338 failed, 10016 is greater than MAX_SKILL_ID (10016)

I have the following doubts.

-Because there are three options to compile. Hercules-14 Hercules-15 Hercules-16 which one should I use

Edited by lolxerox
FIXED ERROR

On 8/12/2021 at 10:45 AM, lolxerox said:

Hi everyone, I'm trying to understand Hercules. but I have certain doubts. I was able to connect the database! But I skip these 2 warnings, I don't know why. in char-server.bat

[Warning]: It is NOT RECOMMENDED to use a wildcard IP range on allowed server IPs.

[Warning]: Error skillid2dx [10016] = 1338 failed, 10016 is greater than MAX_SKILL_ID (10016)

I have the following doubts.

-Because there are three options to compile. Hercules-14 Hercules-15 Hercules-16 which one should I use

For this [Warning]: It is NOT RECOMMENDED to use a wildcard IP range on allowed server IPs.

go to conf/network.conf

Find this

allowed: (
        "0.0.0.0:0.0.0.0",
then changed it to your IP server.

sample:

allowed: (
        "127.0.0.1:255.255.255.255",

For this [Warning]: Error skillid2dx [10016] = 1338 failed, 10016 is greater than MAX_SKILL_ID (10016)

I tried to install new latest github releases, same with the issues. 

I have updated the Hercules and I keep getting the warning! of the skill.

Edited by lolxerox

If for example I change the PACKT version in mmo.h when I update github I will have two options, if I save the configuration that I did, it does not update or if I do not apply the save, then the error is updated but I lose the changes in the folder? is this correct?