Sign in to follow this  
Valkyriey

Can anyone provide some Guides?

Hi everyone!

I've always wanted a single player version of RO and I've found you guys and Anacondaq's 2022 guide. I'm brand new here and have never done anything like this before. No programming, no modding, no experience at all! I've stated similarly in Rathena and have been told that the following is very simple to do.... Hercules seems superior and more up to date though with Anacondaq's Guide and Job 4. If some of you could throw me some guides, resources, and starting points that would be fantastic. I don't want to be a burden on the community and asking a great multitude of questions nor making a general nuisance of myself.

This is what I'd like to do:

1. Create an Offline server for my own use period.

2. Remodel the Crusader job line to include some skills from the Knight's job line and some custom skills. In RO I loved making an Auto Attack Agi Crit Royal Guard with Autocasting abilities. But she was always a bit lacking due to her skill sets. She couldn't belt out dmg like a Knight. But the Knight doesn't have the defensive, buffing, and healing capabilities of the Royal Guard. I want a walking natural disaster Valkyrie essentially.

3. I'd like to remodel existing/create custom items/gear. I love Vamping HP/SP, the Heroic Backpack, and autocasting cards/gear. Also resurrecting Kaho Horns and Celebration Rings would be great!

4. Modify drop percentages and XP percentages.

5. Create a few NPC stores selling cash items and other hard to get items for Zeny. I plan on appropriate prices (millions, hundreds of millions, billion) using Nova RO's average prices as guides. Also modifying selling prices (half price?) to reflect Nova RO's.

6. Enable Autolooting

That's about it. Thank you all in advance for any aid you can offer!

~Valkyriey

Edited by Valkyriey

I have found under downloads Tokeiburu's GRF Editor and Server Database Editor as well as Dastgir's Special Shop. These tools seems to fit my above mentioned needs. Am I correct in that assessment?

I have xp, drop rates, and Autoloot happening as I like. I ran into a real problem with Visual Studio though. I don't have Windows 10 and I can't get an earlier version due to the site wanting my subscription data that I don't have. I can't update. I'm stuck in perpetual Christmas! Special Shop isn't working for me either and I'm trying to figure out how to get Server Database Editor to work....