Sign in to follow this  
Lil Troll

World of Fishing

Originally its from my post from other forums, I need to post this here too, so that many would be suggesting how to improve the whole script. And help me correct my mistakes, fix and find errors or bugs. I think it would work in this SVN too. As I read multiple times.

Works best with "EffectOn"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////---------------------------------------------------------------------////                          WORLD OF FISHING                           ////                     AUTHOR: LIL TROLL//COLDFIRE                     ////---------------------------------------------------------------------////                          RATHENA SCRIPT                             ////---------------------------------------------------------------------////                            Version 1.6                              ////---------------------------------------------------------------------////    FEATURES: (Modified Fishing Script)                              ////    Automatic Fishing Mode 1 (Lil-Troll Version):                    ////    - Fish Autohides After Caught                                    ////    - Non-Abusable     			                       ////    - Fishing with Animated BMP! ( Just make your own BMP-Cutins )   ////    - Fishing with Exp - Level!                                      ////    - Fishing with Titles Names                                      ////    - Fish Monster Encounter                                         ////      - Marine Sphere, Summon, Warper                                ////    - Jackpot & Lucky Treasure Box                                   ////    Automatic Fishing Mode 2 (Grass Version):                        ////    - Fish Autohides depends on settings.                            ////    - Plain Automatic Continuous Fishing.                            ////    Fishing Cutins(Animation) VS Progress Bar                        ////    Fish Box (Reward Storage)                	                       ////    - Fish Box with Exp - Level! Increase Storage Limit per Level!   ////    Fishing NPC (Fishing Guru)                               	       ////    - NPC automatically change and suits to desired toggle.          ////    Fishing Points (With toggles [On/Off] (Account-Based)  	       ////    - You can set Fishing Points to character based by removing "#"  ////    - You can pick mode from the toggle                              ////    Fishing Manual (Instructions,Statistics)                         ////    Fishing Ladder:                                                  ////    - Rank, Experience, Points, Fish Caught                          ////    - Successful Fishing, Fails, Monster Encounters, Reward Moments  // //    Idea/Concept:                                                    ////    Modified, Improved and Add "Flavor" to known fishing scripts.    ////    - Fishing Script By Grass0916                                    ////    - Fishing Script By Mercurial                                    ////    - Fishing Script By Pnuema                                       ////---------------------------------------------------------------------///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Idea Behind the Script:

Fore more information regarding the script, for you to get a hint what this script does. You can refer below.

To Do:

Done:
#1: Added SQL - Ladder.
#2: Fix major used of permanent global variables.
#3: Added Fish Auto Hides.
#4: Added Grass Fishing Version.

- Fix major usage of variables.
- To find Error and Bugs.
- To decrease the length of the script without consuming too much resources.
- Add skills, New features, I want to make it more diverse and fresh!
- Make necessary variables transferred to SQL.
- Automatically remove inactive rows in Fishing_System SQL(15days timeframe).
- Add Manual Fishing feature.

Change Logs:

Older Versions:
#1: Initial Release.
v.1.2:
#1: Added new modes, see toggles.
#2: Fix warp bug on Fish Monster Encounter(Warper).
v.1.3:
#1: Reduce the length of the script.
#2: Added new for statements.
v.1.4:
#1: Fix unaware bug, in longrun of fishing casting time will be instant.
#2: Remove usage of too much perma vars. Thanks to Nanakiwurtz for pinpointing that out! 
v.1.5:

#1: Re-written and improve the whole script.
#2: Added Ladder. Shop, Fishing Box Manual(Instructions, Etc.)
#3: Added Fishing Manual(Statistics, Instructions, Requirements, Etc.),
#4: New Toggles and Quests.

v.1.5.1:

#1: Improve Jackpot Scene and Lucky Treasure Box Scene.
#2: Shorten the length of the script.

v.1.5.2:

#1: Improve usage of Progressbar VS Cutins, separated the two since sometimes irregularity happens. See new toggle "$@Cutins".

v1.6:

#1: Improve usage of "IF STATEMENTS", shorten most of if statements.
#2: Minor fix in the whole script.
#3: Added Non-Abuse for Cuttins = 1. (Forgot to add this part in past releases, sorry!)
#4: Added "$@FishingMode" Toggle, choose between LilTroll Version or Grass Version(New Feature).
#5: Improve and decrease the length of some scenes(Fish Warper, Lucky Box, Marine Sphere, Monster Summon, Jackpot).
#6: Fix Major usage of cutins. Now its pretty smooth! 
#7: Added Fish Rank Cutins(Animation = $@FishRankCutins) -
- Toggle 0 = Off, 1 = On.
- Fishing will halt and Rank-Up Animation will appear then after, fishing will continue! POOOOWW!!! 

Special Notes:

1st:

If you cant fish, check what toggle you putted, also always check the fishing manual if youre lacking of requirements. I guess you should probably add dialogues to NPC that if you cannot fish open your Fishing Manual and "Check Requirements".

2nd:

The system automatically suits the changes between what Fishing Mode, And Toggle is set to. It includes NPC's automatic chaging, the variables, dialogues, condition, etc.

3rd:

If your toggle is 3 and above, Dont forget to make your own fishing quest for the players to be able to fish, if they finish the quest the "CanNowFish" will be set to "1", and new Menu will appear in Fishing Guru. Also instead of making your own "getitem" command in the quest script you made just paste this "callfunc "FishingQuestPrize";" just change this first. "$@FishingQuestRewards", "$@QuestAmounts" Must be the Fishing Manual,Box,and 2Main Equips(Rod,FishingHat).

4th:

Progress Bar VS Cutins:
#1 Progress Bar, usage of normal progress bar over animated cutins.
- Pros: When you move while fishing, the cast will stop.
- Cons: Very classic, other may see it as boring as hell.
#2 Cutins(Animation):
- Pros: Very fresh to community, good animation depends on your quality of cutins to be used.
- Cons: I used "mes" command for the character to stop moving while fishing, because if player is able to move he might abuse the whole fishing. (I think this is ok, but to some it will be a bother i guess.) For the meantime this is my fix to abuse, Ticker is fine but I replaced it because it eats lots of memory. Also added permanent variable "FishingAbuse" secondary protection to abuse.

5th:

Fishing Mode Toggle ($@FishingMode):
- Toggle to pick between Lil-Troll version of fishing and Grass version of fishing.
#1 Lil-Troll version:
- Diversified fishing, got Encounters and Rewarding Moments features.
#2 Grass version:
- Automatic Non-Abusive Fishing, wherein the player will determine how many lure to be used in continuous automatic fishing.

The GUIDE to Configure, the SETUP, the SQL QUERY is inside the script. Yes I know, the script is too long but am very sure this is so easy to configure! I added notes and marks so that Newbie like me wont be confused modifying the whole script. Please don`t criticize me so hard. Am really new to scripting yet am very eager to learn, I actually solved and manage to fix all the problems and bugs by hundreds of trials and error and a little bit of imitating scripting of other pros and a little help of other very good citizens. Well actually this is only part of the whole script. For some reason I wont upload the whole script and I will not upload any of my "BMP" or "Cutins" that i used in the script. 

Please help me improve this script. If you found bugs or errors please pinpoint it to me so that I can actually fix that fast. Before releasing it to your server, please configure it right and check out what this script does. Please do suggest improvements, additional features, etc. to make the script more diverse and fresh. 

Please always read the "Change Logs" and "Special Notes" when new updates are uploaded. And also If I release a newer version just copy the setup from your Configuration and the location of NPC to the new one. 

A little thanks or appreciation of my work will pump-up my motivation to much improve the whole script.  Am very sure that all will gonna enjoy this script! Thanks and have fun! 

P.S. I will make a video of the script if I got spare time.

fishing_system_v1.5.1.txt
fishing_system_v1.5.2.txt
fishing_system_v1.6.txt
Original Cutins from Grass:
Fishing_System_Cutins.rar

Edited by AnnieRuru

I would love to upload video and screenies now but my internet is currently slow right now. I think my isp provider is currently having maintenance or what so ever. Even at speedtest i cannot reach 54kbps/ sec only 10-18kbps, I tried uploading some screenies but failed. I will upload  a video if i got spare time and when my internet speed returns back to normal. The script is in the features itself, you can get a hint of what do the script look like in above post(the video), but instead of making it automatic and checkcell water i made it on progressbar so that it will be more diversified. 

haha I have to make my own cutins then or can you share your PSD of your cutins, that would be better and much appreciated  :)

Edited by thanna

Hello i have any problems with the script....

1. Fishing Ladder Board makes error on mapserver

[Error]: run_script: infinity loop !
2. If i use the Fishing Store without Items the Character can't move after his see the empy menu
[Error]: no mapserver error

i cant get this in 

15000,FishingBox,FishingBox,0,50,,70,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ getitem 15000,1; callfunc "Fishing_Box_Menu";},{},{}15001,Fish_,Hook Level-1,3,6,,10,,,,,,,,,,,,,{},{},{}15002,Fish_,Line Level-1,3,6,,10,,,,,,,,,,,,,{},{},{}15003,Rotten_Fish,Rotten Fish,3,6,,10,,,,,,,,,,,,,{},{},{}15004,Fish_,Fishing Rod,4,10,,10,10,,1,0,0xFFFFFFFF,7,0,34,0,0,0,0,{},{},{} // TWO HANDED FISHING ROD, DONT CHANGE THIS!15005,Manual_,Fishing Manual,,0,50,,70,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ getitem 15005,1; callfunc "Fishing_Manual";},{},{}

where does it go bcuz my item_db2 is .conf and not .txt and looks like

{	Id: 2681	AegisName: "Republic_Ring"	Name: "Republic Anniversary Ring"	Type: 5	Buy: 20	Weight: 100	Loc: 136	Refine: false	Script: <" bonus bAllStats,3; ">},

thnx in advance

i cant get this in 

15000,FishingBox,FishingBox,0,50,,70,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ getitem 15000,1; callfunc "Fishing_Box_Menu";},{},{}15001,Fish_,Hook Level-1,3,6,,10,,,,,,,,,,,,,{},{},{}15002,Fish_,Line Level-1,3,6,,10,,,,,,,,,,,,,{},{},{}15003,Rotten_Fish,Rotten Fish,3,6,,10,,,,,,,,,,,,,{},{},{}15004,Fish_,Fishing Rod,4,10,,10,10,,1,0,0xFFFFFFFF,7,0,34,0,0,0,0,{},{},{} // TWO HANDED FISHING ROD, DONT CHANGE THIS!15005,Manual_,Fishing Manual,,0,50,,70,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ getitem 15005,1; callfunc "Fishing_Manual";},{},{}

{	Id: 2681	AegisName: "Republic_Ring"	Name: "Republic Anniversary Ring"	Type: 5	Buy: 20	Weight: 100	Loc: 136	Refine: false	Script: <" bonus bAllStats,3; ">},
thnx in advance

[cbox]item_db: (

/******************************************************************************

************* Entry structure ************************************************

{

// =================== Mandatory fields ===============================

Id: ID (int)

AegisName: "Aegis_Name" (string, optional if Inherit: true)

Name: "Item Name" (string, optional if Inherit: true)

// =================== Optional fields ================================

Type: Item Type (int, defaults to 3 = etc item)

Buy: Buy Price (int, defaults to Sell * 2)

Sell: Sell Price (int, defaults to Buy / 2)

Weight: Item Weight (int, defaults to 0)

Atk: Attack (int, defaults to 0)

Matk: Magical Attack (int, defaults to 0, ignored in pre-re)

Def: Defense (int, defaults to 0)

Range: Attack Range (int, defaults to 0)

Slots: Slots (int, defaults to 0)

Job: Job mask (int, defaults to all jobs = 0xFFFFFFFF)

Upper: Upper mask (int, defaults to any = 0x3f)

Loc: Equip location (int, required value for equipment)

WeaponLv: Weapon Level (int, defaults to 0)

EquipLv: Equip required level (int, defaults to 0)

EquipLv: [min, max] (alternative syntax with min / max level)

Refine: Refineable (boolean, defaults to true)

View: View ID (int, defaults to 0)

BindOnEquip: true/false (boolean, defaults to false)

Script: <"

Script

(it can be multi-line)

">

OnEquipScript: <" OnEquip Script (can also be multi-line) ">

OnUnequipScript: <" OnUnequip Script (can also be multi-line) ">

// =================== Optional fields (item_db2 only) ================

Inherit: true/false (boolean, if true, inherit the values

that weren't specified, from item_db.conf,

else override it and use default values)

},

******************************************************************************/

{

Id: 15000

AegisName: "FishingBox"

Name: "FishingBox"

Type: 0

Buy: 50

Weight: 70

getitem 15000,1;

callfunc "Fishing_Box_Menu";

">

},

{

Id: 15001

AegisName: "Fish_"

Name: "Hook Level-1"

Type: 3

Buy: 6

Weight: 10

},

{

Id: 15002

Name: "Line Level-1"

},

{

Id: 15003

AegisName: "Rotten_Fish"

Name: "Rotten Fish"

},

{

Id: 15004

Name: "Fishing Rod"

Type: 4

Buy: 10

Atk: 10

Range: 1

Loc: 34

Refine: false

},

{

Id: 15005

AegisName: "Manual_"

Name: "Fishing Manual"

getitem 15005,1;

callfunc "Fishing_Manual";

">

},

)[/cbox]

Edited by themon

i cant get this in 

thnx in advance

[cbox]item_db: (

/******************************************************************************

************* Entry structure ************************************************

{

// =================== Mandatory fields ===============================

Id: ID (int)

AegisName: "Aegis_Name" (string, optional if Inherit: true)

Name: "Item Name" (string, optional if Inherit: true)

// =================== Optional fields ================================

Type: Item Type (int, defaults to 3 = etc item)

Buy: Buy Price (int, defaults to Sell * 2)

Sell: Sell Price (int, defaults to Buy / 2)

Weight: Item Weight (int, defaults to 0)

Atk: Attack (int, defaults to 0)

Matk: Magical Attack (int, defaults to 0, ignored in pre-re)

Def: Defense (int, defaults to 0)

Range: Attack Range (int, defaults to 0)

Slots: Slots (int, defaults to 0)

Job: Job mask (int, defaults to all jobs = 0xFFFFFFFF)

Upper: Upper mask (int, defaults to any = 0x3f)

Loc: Equip location (int, required value for equipment)

WeaponLv: Weapon Level (int, defaults to 0)

EquipLv: Equip required level (int, defaults to 0)

EquipLv: [min, max] (alternative syntax with min / max level)

Refine: Refineable (boolean, defaults to true)

View: View ID (int, defaults to 0)

BindOnEquip: true/false (boolean, defaults to false)

Script

(it can be multi-line)

">

OnEquipScript: <" OnEquip Script (can also be multi-line) ">

OnUnequipScript: <" OnUnequip Script (can also be multi-line) ">

// =================== Optional fields (item_db2 only) ================

Inherit: true/false (boolean, if true, inherit the values

that weren't specified, from item_db.conf,

else override it and use default values)

},

******************************************************************************/

{

Id: 15000

AegisName: "FishingBox"

Name: "FishingBox"

getitem 15000,1;

callfunc "Fishing_Box_Menu";

">

},

{

Id: 15001

Name: "Hook Level-1"

},

{

Id: 15002

Name: "Line Level-1"

},

{

Id: 15003

AegisName: "Rotten_Fish"

Name: "Rotten Fish"

},

{

Id: 15004

Name: "Fishing Rod"

Type: 4

Buy: 10

Atk: 10

Range: 1

Loc: 34

Refine: false

},

{

Id: 15005

AegisName: "Manual_"

Name: "Fishing Manual"

getitem 15005,1;

callfunc "Fishing_Manual";

">

},

)[/cbox]

Thankss !!

I have a script wich doesnt give me the freebies every 24 hours can u help me out ?

livion,136,146,5	script	Daily Reward	532,{set .@time,gettimetick(1);if( .@time > #reward_time ){	set #reward_time,( .@time + ( 1 * 24 * 3600 ) );	getitem 14232,10;	getitem 7711,10;	getitem 7608,5;	getitem 607,20;	mes "Here is your Daily Reward";	mes "Have fun playing dRO!";}else{	mes "Sorry but you claimed it already.";}close;}

Thanks in advance

It seems there's nothing wrong with it. You should have run the query on the same database as the one in which you loaded your Hercules content.

Thank you bro... hmm how about this one ,,have a problem its stopping every time i click the Fish#5 Swarm Fish ...
24m9mh0.jpg
Edit : not just the Fish#5 Swarm.. all the duplicate Swarm Fish has the same problem.. 

and i get stuck..

2w3ujop.jpg

Edited by WalkingBad

bro how do i fix that problem?.. its the Duplicate NPC of Swarm Fish i think .. cause i tried to remove all those duplicate and the script works well .. can you please help me sir .. i don't know how to fix that i can't find the "Close2" problem

if you know how to fix the error on Duplicate of SwarmFish and Cuttins it will work.. since im a newbie and i don't understand the script i stop working with this one and no one is willing to help lol ...

Any one please update. I cant use this script.

[Warning]: npc_parseview: Use of numeric NPC view IDs is deprecated and may be removed in a future update. Please use NPC view constants instead. ID '723' specified in file '(DIRECT INPUT)', line '278'. 
[Warning]: npc_parseview: Use of numeric NPC view IDs is deprecated and may be removed in a future update. Please use NPC view constants instead. ID '723' specified in file '(DIRECT INPUT)', line '306'. 
[Warning]: npc_parseview: Use of numeric NPC view IDs is deprecated and may be removed in a future update. Please use NPC view constants instead. ID '723' specified in file '(DIRECT INPUT)', line '307'. 
[Warning]: npc_parseview: Use of numeric NPC view IDs is deprecated and may be removed in a future update. Please use NPC view constants instead. ID '723' specified in file '(DIRECT INPUT)', line '308'. 
[Warning]: npc_parseview: Use of numeric NPC view IDs is deprecated and may be removed in a future update. Please use NPC view constants instead. ID '723' specified in file '(DIRECT INPUT)', line '309'. 
[Warning]: npc_parseview: Use of numeric NPC view IDs is deprecated and may be removed in a future update. Please use NPC view constants instead. ID '723' specified in file '(DIRECT INPUT)', line '310'. 
[Warning]: npc_parseview: Use of numeric NPC view IDs is deprecated and may be removed in a future update. Please use NPC view constants instead. ID '560' specified in file '(DIRECT INPUT)', line '480'. 
[Error]: script_add_str: detected possible use of wrong case in a script. Found 'mainmenu', probably meant to be 'MainMenu' (in '/tmp/checkera1TD63'). 
[Warning]: npc_parseview: Use of numeric NPC view IDs is deprecated and may be removed in a future update. Please use NPC view constants instead. ID '857' specified in file '(DIRECT INPUT)', line '862'. 
[Error]: script error in file '(DIRECT INPUT)' line 934 column 3 
    parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function 
   931: end; 
   932: function        ShopSettings    { 
   933:         switch( getarg(0) ){ 
*  934:                 Case 1: 
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ 
   935:                         set @Currency$,"#FishingPoints";        // #SETUP FISHING SHOP HERE# 
   936:                         // Item ID Lists 
   937:                         setarray @ItemLists[0],501,502,503,504,505,506,507,508; // [ Fishing Gears ] 
[Warning]: npc_parseview: Use of numeric NPC view IDs is deprecated and may be removed in a future update. Please use NPC view constants instead. ID '757' specified in file '(DIRECT INPU