Sign in to follow this  
Jedzkie

NPC or SRC Problem [ Character Not Moving ]

Question

hi guys! i have problem encountered on Hercules. i think its a bug or misconfiguration but i tell you how to reproduce it.

first activate the healer, and rental npc.

second, try to job change into knight or lord knight.

third try to talk on healer or rental npc, the npc will function but after that you cannot move nor changing items.

i'm using pre-re and removing 13.3 maps upto Heroes trails [ maps.conf and map_index.txt ]

does the removing of map in maps.conf and map_index.txt conflicted on the npc's?

i'm using 2011-11-22aRagexeRE

@EDIT:

this is the error i saw on my map_server

[Warning]: Unable to restore stack! Double continuation![Debug]: Previous script (lost):[Debug]: Source (NPC): Healer#pront at prontera (162,193)[Debug]: Current script:[Debug]: Source (NPC): Universal Rental NPC at prontera (124,201)[Info]: Character 'Frost' logged off.[Info]: 'Frost' logged in. (AID/CID: '2000000/150000', Packet Ver: '28', IP:'127.0.0.1', Group '99').[Warning]: Unable to restore stack! Double continuation![Debug]: Previous script (lost):[Debug]: Source (NPC): Universal Rental NPC at prontera (124,201)[Debug]: Current script:[Debug]: Source (NPC): Universal Rental NPC at prontera (124,201)[Warning]: Unable to restore stack! Double continuation![Debug]: Previous script (lost):[Debug]: Source (NPC): Universal Rental NPC at prontera (124,201)[Debug]: Current script:[Debug]: Source (NPC): Platinum Skill NPC at prontera (128,200)
Edited by Frost

5 answers to this question

hmm i don't know in re, but in pre-re i encountered that kind of problem.

same in rAthena. 

@malufett i have another problem when i try to login in the server, my character freeze, same as the problem above. if i use @die command, my character not freezing anymore. any help?

@EDIT: HAHA FAILED, my problem is in my script.. sorry for posting this :3

Edited by Frost