Sign in to follow this  
xienne15

monster die will drop items randomly in map

Question

According to the video the drop is scattered all around the map of prt_fild08 is there a way we can do this? if we kill king poring its drop will be scattered all around the map?

i tried this but it doesnt make the item on the ground, and it shoule be drop in random places in that map thats why i try to put 0,0;

OnNPCkillEvent:
if(killedrid!=1002){ end;}
makeitem 969,1,"prt_fild08",0,0;
end;
}

3 answers to this question

0, 0 isn't a valid argument for makeitem, you could want to try this other script:

-	script	randmobdrops	-1,{OnNPCKillEvent: // Triggered on the player	getmapxy(.@map$,.@x,.@y,0);	switch(killedrid){		case 1002:			setarray .@rewards[0],969,969; //Add your rewards as Item IDs here. They must be valid.		break;		// case other_mob_id:		// 	setarray .@rewards[0], item_id1, item_id2, (...);		// break;	}	if (!getarraysize(.@rewards)) end; // For mobs without rewards	freeloop(1); // The do-while loop can repeat quite a lot of times	for (set .@i, 0; .@i < getarraysize(.@rewards); set .@i, .@i + 1){		do { // No way of getting the actual map size, so will try to find a suitable cell with this brute-force algorithm			set .@x, rand(1, 512); // Hardcoded max map width			set .@y, rand(1, 512); // Hardcoded max map height		} while ( !checkcell(.@map$,.@x,.@y,cell_chkpass) ) // Repeat till the cell is passable		//Now we have everything we need: the item ID as .@rewards[.@i], the map, x and y coordinates. Dropping the item...		makeitem .@rewards[.@i], 1, .@map$, .@x, .@y;	}	end;}

This, basically, hunts down a random cell and places the item there, matter what map you're in. Could be a bit resource_hungry since the 0,0 or the "Random" properties aren't defined in that, so I had to make my very own version of it. I haven't tested it so it may not work.

You may not see the rewards unless you make looots of them or you work in a tiny map, though (the smaller the map is, the most tries and thus resource consumption the script will take for finding a suitable cell since the place is random).

According to the video the drop is scattered all around the map of prt_fild08 is there a way we can do this? if we kill king poring its drop will be scattered all around the map?

i tried this but it doesnt make the item on the ground, and it shoule be drop in random places in that map thats why i try to put 0,0;

OnNPCkillEvent:

end;

}

Dropping Only 1, try to do it >1k(If you want to test) bcoz prt_fild08 is a large map and then kill a poring.

P.S: Or maybe if you have tested that, you may not have loaded the script.

OnNPCkillEvent:

end;

}

Dropping Only 1, try to do it >1k(If you want to test) bcoz prt_fild08 is a large map and then kill a poring.

P.S: Or maybe if you have tested that, you may not have loaded the script.

If you try it 1k it will drop the item as 1000 gold in 1 looting, what i mean they are all stack together as one making 1k gold lol