Sign in to follow this  
nikki1200

Exchanger Script Request

Question

9 answers to this question

Try this :

prontera,155,188,4	script	Sample	561,{		mes "[Sample]";	mes "Hello "+StrCharInfo(0)+"!";	mes "What would you like to do?";menu	"100 Golds to 1 TCG",gold, "Poring Coin to Cash Shop",poring;gold:		if(countitem(969) >= 100)		{			delitem 969,100;						next;			mes "[Sample]";			mes "Here is your item!";			getitem 7227,1;			close;		}poring:		if(countitem(7539) >= 1)		{			delitem 7539,1;						next;			mes "[Sample]";			mes "Here is your item!";			atcommand "@cash 1";			close;		}		next;	mes "[Sample]";	mes "Sorry but you don't have items to continue.";	close;}

Yes, i can but if you want to modify again i advice you to study the code that i gave to you because i just added some equal lines. Didn't forget to reput if i helped you.

here is :

prontera,155,188,4	script	Sample	561,{		mes "[Sample]";	mes "Hello "+StrCharInfo(0)+"!";	mes "What would you like to do?";menu	"100 Golds to 1 TCG",gold, "Poring Coin to Cash Shop",poring, "Mithrill Coin to 1000 Zeny",coin;gold:		if(countitem(969) >= 100)		{			delitem 969,100;						next;			mes "[Sample]";			mes "Here is your item!";			getitem 7227,1;			close;		}poring:		if(countitem(7539) >= 1)		{			delitem 7539,1;						next;			mes "[Sample]";			mes "Here is your item!";			atcommand "@cash 1";			close;		}coin:		if(countitem(674) >= 1)		{			delitem 674,1;						next;			mes "[Sample]";			mes "Here is your money!";			set Zeny,Zeny + 1000;			close;		}		next;	mes "[Sample]";	mes "Sorry but you don't have items to continue.";	close;}
Edited by Slowpoker

prontera,155,188,4    script    Exchanger#123    561,{    mes "[ ^ff0000"+strnpcinfo(1)+"^000000 ]",        "Hello "+strcharinfo(0)+"!",        "What would you like to do?";switch ( select ("100 Golds to 1 TCG", "Poring Coin to Cash Point", "Mithril to Zeny") ) {    case 1:        if( countitem(969) >= 100 ) { // count if you have greater than or equals to 100 gold.            delitem 969, 100; // delete gold.            mes " ","Here is your item!";            getitem 7227,1; // exchange to 1 TCG            close;        }            case 2:        if( countitem(7539) >= 1) { // count if you have greater than or equals to 1 poring coin            delitem 7539,1; // delete poring coin            mes " ","Here is your item!";            set #CASHPOINTS, #CASHPOINTS + 1; // exchange to 1 cashpoints.            close;        }    case 3:        if( countitem(674) >= 1) { // count if you have greater than or equals to 1 mithril coin            delitem 674,1; // delete mithril            mes " ","Here is your item!";            set Zeny, Zeny + 10000; // 10k zeny            close;        }}    mes " ","Sorry but you don't have items to continue."; // this is the output if you dont have enough item.    close;}

Edited by quesoph

One Last Sir How can i add the Proof of donation to Cash Point Convertion. My Script didn't work T_T 

Thank you very much Everyone. How can i add Reput? sorry i'm a newbie.

BR,

Edited by nikki1200