Sign in to follow this  
nikki1200

TCG Shop NPC

Question

11 answers to this question

Try changing :

prontera,150,150,0	script	Dynamic Shop	100,{    callshop "dynamicshop",1;    npcshopattach "dynamicshop";

to :

prontera,150,150,0    script    Dynamic Shop    100,{    setarray .Restricted$[0], "Job_Merchant_High","Job_Whitesmith","Job_Creator","Job_Merchant","Job_Blacksmith","Job_Alchemist","Job_Baby_Merchant","Job_Baby_Blacksmith","Job_Baby_Alchemist";    for ( set .@a, 0; .@a < getarraysize(.Restricted$); set .@a, .@a + 1 )		if ( BaseClass == .Restricted$[.@a] )			end;   	  callshop "dynamicshop",1;   	  npcshopattach "dynamicshop";

If you are using a renewal base server then you should add those 3rd job with discount skill :D

Edited by Patskie

I've made a lot of posts regarding this :

-	shop	dynamicshop	-1,501:20prontera,150,150,0	script	Dynamic Shop	100,{    callshop "dynamicshop",1;    npcshopattach "dynamicshop";    end;        OnBuyItem:        for ( set .@j, 0; .@j < getarraysize(.items); set .@j, .@j + 2 ) {            for ( set .@k, 0; .@k < getarraysize(@bought_nameid); set .@k, .@k + 1 ) {                if ( @bought_nameid[.@k] == .items[.@j] ) {                    if ( checkweight( @bought_nameid[.@k], @bought_quantity[.@k] ) ) {                        if ( countitem(.currency) < .items[.@j+1] || countitem(.currency) < ( .items[.@j+1] * @bought_quantity[.@k] ) )                            dispbottom "You don't have enough " +getitemname(.currency)+ " to purchase this item.";                        else {                            delitem .currency, .items[.@j+1] * @bought_quantity[.@k];                            getitem @bought_nameid[.@k], @bought_quantity[.@k];                        }                    } else dispbottom "You cannot carry out more items with you";                }            }        }        deletearray @bought_quantity, getarraysize(@bought_quantity);        deletearray @bought_nameid, getarraysize(@bought_nameid);        end;    OnInit:        set .currency, 7227; // TCG is used to buy items        setarray .items, 4001,5,7227,100; // Usage : <item id>,<price>        npcshopitem "dynamicshop",0,0;        for ( set .@i, 0; .@i < getarraysize(.items); set .@i, .@i + 2 )            npcshopadditem "dynamicshop",.items[.@i],.items[.@i+1];        end;}

Hi Patskie,

On your script you can discount the price if you have discount skills. can i get the script that will disable the discount on this NPC?

Please advise,

Thanks,

Edited by nikki1200

Hi Sir sevenzz23,

I already tried it in my TCG SHOP and it's working however when i try to create another NPC for quest shop(the same code in TCG SHOP) it will duplicate only the item in TCG SHOP on my newly create quest shop NPC, i dont know why it's happen. can you help me on this one?

Please advise,

Thanks, 

A dynamic shop is like an npc vendor which means that i think there is no possibility to remove the discount on the prices if a certain player have a discount skill. Alternative solution you can do is to restrict all merchant related classes to buy on that dynamic shop?