Sign in to follow this  
Olrox

[Showcase] Terminus - From Xenoblade Chronicles

1. Concept

Hi :P I think I will post some work on this board. I really miss some friends like Eurydice, or jTynne <33 that were people that liked my work before. So here I'm showing this map based on a stage of "xenoblade chronicles" for the nintendo Wii. The stage is called Satorl Marsh:

2132123.jpg

This is one of the references I had to do this map.  This is the night version of that stage. The area is characterized by having this kind of trees that are like dead trees with those blue spark lights effects across them, that makes the area look great.

As for pathways and overall style, the map follows a general idea since it is a dungeon. This map has a lot of work with the lightmaps and effects, so as small decoration (took my time to place each tree really). The trees are also custom that I make them to look in that style, since in Ragnarok we don't have these kind of trees.

All together mix a stile of a desolated but beautiful place that was exactly what my customer asked me to recreate. Hope you will like this one. Comments are always appreciated, thank you in advance for taking your time to write a review.

2. Features

• [*]Night map with a heavy amount of light presents [*]A lot of effects to make the lights on the trees so as the mist effect that is present in some areas of the map

3. Video *watch in HD 1080p*

4. Screenshots

Some screenshots. There isn't a particular order or purpose on the screens here, just some overview screenshots and maybe some others that has to do with close ups.

terminus_0012_Capa-1.png

terminus_0000_Capa-13.png

terminus_0002_Capa-11.png

terminus_0001_Capa-12.png

terminus_0008_Capa-5.png

terminus_0002_Capa-11.png

terminus_0005_Capa-8.png

terminus_0011_Capa-2.png

terminus_0007_Capa-6.png

terminus_0003_Capa-10.png

Edited by Olrox

@everyone
Thank you. I appreciate each rating and it means a lot for me.

Wow Olrox! Seems like you've been busy :P

I really like the glowing affect on the trees due to those light blue orbs. :o

Yea I've been busy actually. And yes the effect is nice :P

B E A U T I F U L  M A P ^_^

Thank you :P

Truly great attention to detail Olrox , I have always been a fan of your work and as a fellow map designer I know just how difficult it is to work with dark night maps. Keep up the great work, and I just want to say we are glad to have you with us~  :lol:  +1

Truly great attention to detail Olrox , I have always been a fan of your work and as a fellow map designer I know just how difficult it is to work with dark night maps. Keep up the great work, and I just want to say we are glad to have you with us~  :lol:  +1

Thanks sir :P I appreciate your review!

Awesome map Olrox

Thanks pr3p :D