Sign in to follow this  
daim

SQL UPGRADE files not exits

Question

Hi,

I would like to switch form eathena to herules. Unfortunetly the require UPDATED SQL/ UPGRADE SQL file to uptodate revision of hercules is not included in sql-files/upgrade like it should be. There is only timestamp file.sql

any clue?

6 answers to this question

now when i tried to run server i got this error:

: DB error - Unknown column 'character_slots' in 'field list'

[Debug]: at account_sql.c:528 - SELECT `account_id`,`userid`,`user_pass`,`sex`,`email`,`group_id`,`state`,`unban_time`,`expiration_time`,`logincount`,`lastlogin`,`last_ip`,`birthdate`,`character_slots`,`pincode`,`pincode_change` FROM `login` WHERE `account_id` = 1

anything i miss ?

Yup. Check out these files: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/tree/master/sql-files/upgrades

hmm..how did you switch or what did you do? any error something?

Hercules has a capabilities to determine what sql upgrade you are missing unless you did something wrong.. :):

:meow:

There you go: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/7436a70cde2220c42cd249cee6368d308b0bd040 (update your working copy and it'll be in the upgrades folder as eathena-upgrade.sql) -- be aware your sql structure must be up to date with eathena's e.g. if you're using a old eathena go through their upgrade files before using this one.

so we dont have to upgrade manualy? let say im using eathena version 1430, and i no need to update sql manualy? thats what u mean malufett?

now when i tried to run server i got this error:

: DB error - Unknown column 'character_slots' in 'field list'
[Debug]: at account_sql.c:528 - SELECT `account_id`,`userid`,`user_pass`,`sex`,`email`,`group_id`,`state`,`unban_time`,`expiration_time`,`logincount`,`lastlogin`,`last_ip`,`birthdate`,`character_slots`,`pincode`,`pincode_change` FROM `login` WHERE `account_id` = 1

anything i miss ?