Mumbles

Regarding @autoloot*

Currently, we have three different autoloot commands:

• autoloot
  • alootid
  • autoloottype

My only question is, Why aren't these three features merged into one command with various syntaxes?, like so:

• autoloot
  • autoloot rate <number %>
  • autoloot item <name or ID>
  • autoloot type <type>
  • autoloot settings
  • autoloot reset

...and aloot variations for those who like to shorthand, of course. It'd also be interesting to see rate and type combined; for example, autolooting any equipment items that drop at a rate of 12% or less. 

i also would like too see this

btw does putting on the diffrent commands like few alootid and a alootype alrdy works using at the same time ?

That's a good question; I assume using the rate/type would work separately, since they're not part of the same function, but I may be wrong. @alootid would work similarly concurrently, but I don't see it being a part of a "combination" per se, unless it's used in such a way that just adds a specific item to the list of rate/type items being autolooted.

Why you can't do @alootid? @_@

Also to this suggestion, I would not be in favor of this, unless admins have option to specify which one they could use.

Since currently, there's many servers whk just allow either alootid or autoloottype or autoloot (only 1 command), it would be frustrating if we do this and no option for admins to manage which one they want to allow

Why you can't do @alootid? @_@

Also to this suggestion, I would not be in favor of this, unless admins have option to specify which one they could use.

Since currently, there's many servers whk just allow either alootid or autoloottype or autoloot (only 1 command), it would be frustrating if we do this and no option for admins to manage which one they want to allow

i bet his groups.conf is messed up and he dont got the privelig to use it