Zeiyan

reflect behavior

Question

i don't know if its a bug or not but i just want to request that safety wall/auto guard/parrying can that blocks damage from another player or monster does not return any damage if buffed with reflect shield or using item with "reflect bonus". I'm new here in hercules and im previously from rathena so i hope someone can help me. thankyou

EDIT: Also when attacking a paladin buffed with "Reflect Shield" The character attacking the paladin is "shouting" the skill "Reflect Shield"

Edited by ZeiyanRO

16 answers to this question

If you think its a bug I would report it on the bug report section with steps and especially pictures. I think you will get more reponses hopefully

Hello sir judas. Off topic: I've followed your guide for quite some time now (i used to be in rathena) and it helped me a lot.

anyways there was already a bug report on it but i think (not sure) they say that it's the default behavior. Personally i think it's ridiculous

if that really is the default behavior though. Well i just want to request for a src edit to revert back to the old behavior. i tried searching and applying codes for reflect in the older revisions (rathena and hercules) but obviously failed. :(

hello sir jabote i remembered that i sent you a PM yesterday it was actually about my other post about map-server crash.

well what i'm saying is what i want to happen is when an attack (both skill attack and normal attack) is blocked or "dodged" by autoguard, safetywall and parrying, it won't reflect any damage back to the attacker since their attacked "missed"

Ah I see. Does Safety wall even reflects damage? I'm sorry it's just been years that I don't follow iRO. Don't remember that happening on private servers a few years ago.

yea. i found some post of it as being a bug. but i think they said it's official behavior. i'm not sure though. all i wanted was the old behavior. :)