Judas

2013 Ragexe Area

Question

525 answers to this question

@bgamez23 I have already tried to rename infoitem.lua to infoitem.lub my Client got me this Messages :

CItemInfoMgrSystem/iteminfo.lub:204263 bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

This is the main function that i use. Is your diffrent please correct me.

Thanks.

main = function()		for ItemID,DESC in pairs(tbl) do				result, msg = AddItem(ItemID, DESC.unidentifiedDisplayName, DESC.unidentifiedResourceName, DESC.identifiedDisplayName, DESC.identifiedResourceName, DESC.slotCount, DESC.ClassNum)				if not result then						return false, msg				end				for k,v in pairs(DESC.unidentifiedDescriptionName) do						result, msg = AddItemUnidentifiedDesc(ItemID, v)						if not result then	return false, msg						end				end				for k,v in pairs(DESC.identifiedDescriptionName) do						result, msg = AddItemIdentifiedDesc(ItemID, v)						if not result then	return false, msg						end				end		end		return true, "good" end

edit : the "20" in the linenummer the codeblock not display Row  4251 is 204251 and so on

if you are using the 2013 client. you should also use the 2013 iteminfo.lub or iteminfo.lua files to make it work. by the way this is a off topic. if you want to have a guide regarding on your issue you should make another topic regarding on this.

i have decompile the  latest 2013 iteminfo.lub but it won't work. If you have a working decompiled iteminfo.lub please share it with us

Thanks.

Edited by ParSalian

@MStream yes i use that iteminfo.lua, but im not sure if this is compatible with 2013 client

or if this only modified 2012 client iteminfo.lua is. 

Edited by ParSalian

did you decompile this using chunkspy or luadec?

Can you upload the 2013 iteminfo.lub file here. 

Edited by MStream

what is the stable version?

where may i get 2013 clients?

is weediffgen working good for this?

why Hercules doesnt work with 2013 clients? because they are using by default  #define PACKETVER 20120418

i think so 

I suggest that a new topic should be made in the Client-Side Releases area of the forums where people can easly find links to the different needed things like needed files, data, tools, etc. without having to search all over the place.

well i am bored of the old login system anyways :) If we could pull out the server selection as well we can make a better interface :D

Someone can help me with this? (the account exists in MySQL).

18872055.png

Fixed.  ^_^ 

Edited by Portalcake

@User with "Unknown Account ID" you need to set the langtype to 0 in your clientinfo.xml or sci.xml (depends on what you are using).

Judas:

what do you mean about Useful than ragexeRE
??

thanks

@User with "Unknown Account ID" you need to set the langtype to 0 in your clientinfo.xml or sci.xml (depends on what you are using).

Already solved, but, thanks. My problem was here in mmo.h

// Comment the following line if your client is NOT ragexeRE (required because of conflicting packets in ragexe vs ragexeRE).#define PACKETVER_RE 

Commenting the line solves the problem.  ^_^