yes you can use 20130807 client and diff it that way :)

you can search here does diffs, I'm sure it is discussed already..

Edited by sevenzz23

@nemo its working now.

but i have some issues.

Enable Title Bar Menu
-> I try minimize my client and its have a delay. haha.
why ?

Increase Attack Display
-> This have problem. When i attack, my client crash.

Nemo I hope you will add custom font :)

This below is my diff for my client 2013-08-07a

64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)88 Allow space in guild name33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)51 Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)14 Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)19 Enable Title Bar Menu20 Extend Chat Box21 Extend Chat Room Box69 Extend Npc Dialog Box22 Extend PM Box24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)71 Ignore Missing File Error72 Ignore Missing Palette Error28 Increase Headgear ViewID74 Increase Screenshot Quality32 Increase Zoom Out Max36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)96 Remove GM Sprites38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)50 Skip License Screen44 Translate Client (Recommended)45 Use Custom Aura Sprites48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)47 Use Ragnarok Icon

Now getting happy :)

Edited by mrlongshen

Update:

1) Added 2 Patches - Enable Custom Jobs, Enable Monster Info (check Ind's blog)

2) Fixed some bugs. I believe DNS support patch is functional now if its not please let me know.

I have updated the rar file in the first post to the latest files, so you can download that or you know checkout from the repository

Alright. so Please list down any and all patches you are getting crashes/freezes etc with along with the client date.

@nemo its working now.

but i have some issues.

Enable Title Bar Menu
why ?

Increase Attack Display

64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)88 Allow space in guild name33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)51 Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)14 Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)19 Enable Title Bar Menu20 Extend Chat Box21 Extend Chat Room Box69 Extend Npc Dialog Box22 Extend PM Box24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)71 Ignore Missing File Error72 Ignore Missing Palette Error28 Increase Headgear ViewID74 Increase Screenshot Quality32 Increase Zoom Out Max36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)96 Remove GM Sprites38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)50 Skip License Screen44 Translate Client (Recommended)45 Use Custom Aura Sprites48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)47 Use Ragnarok Icon

ill check Increase attack display :) . title bar delay looks more like a system specific issue rather than the patch hmm.

My client patch using xdiffpatcher work fine.

but I want to try this Nemo Patcher so I diff a undiff client to try it out,

and after a couple of crashes using client diff by Nemo Patch.

for some reason I think affected my .dll. now even My client patch using xdiffpatcher don't work anymore and I can't play ragnarok anymore

2u5dxuh.jpg

So I try to use OllyDbg to trace the problem

m8jrqv.jpg

Edited by themon

Update:

Fixed bug in Increase Attack display (thanks mrlongshen for informing the bug)

Removed Debug message from Custom Job patch (thanks ossi for pointing it out)

and yes the rar file is also updated.

themon what all patches did you use?

Suggestion..

• Please include the translated text before shorcut_1..

Huge Cracks, Forest and labyrinth of unknown origin .. This marks are indicator to a Opening of New World!.

Guardian, such as the lyrics to the temptation was gradually losing the soul. 

In Thousands of Years, Struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from a rather confused himself was feeling.

Lyrics of temptation when the peak is reached, the end of the earth Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continent and the rich,Bifrost huge cracks woke born, As a result, traffic between the two worlds as the breaking people was put to great inconvenience.

Bifrost forest labyrinth of passages, but now you can not even know where to source. Safely until now there was no one who has passed.

Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion

• Also a diff for creating your custom clientinfo.xml and data.ini name..

yea i was waiting for a proper replace message for bifrost. we need a message thats is maximum 845 characters long. The one you suggested is longer than that (77 characters extra :P).

As for DATA.ini i have provided 8 character space extra after DATA.ini so if you want you can modify it till 8 extra characters :D.

One other thing i am planning to do is to accept the ini file name as input.

ill look into the custom clientinfo.xml thing :)

but right now im using my 2013-08-14aRagexe_patched.exe that's why I don't need to hex Bifrost message because my client read that bifrost message from my msgstringtable.txt

x5cmb.jpg

Packets.h from my 2013-08-14aRagexe.exe client

[cbox]http://upaste.me/e91b882700668bec[/cbox]

an making diff for bifrost quest message will be pointless because in the newer client you will not find that message after the shortcut_1 anymore because it will start to read from msgstringtable.txt

maybe even the packet key need to be put in msgstringtable.txt because its not available also in the much newer client than mine like 20130828 ragexe.exe

sir how can i fix the bifrost text in quest window like yours? thanks in advance sir themon! :)

^ If you read their post you will notice that the answer to your question is mentioned already.

but right now im using my 2013-08-14aRagexe_patched.exe that's why I don't need to hex Bifrost message because my client read that bifrost message from my msgstringtable.txt

since you are using 2012 client I recommend you to use WeedDiffGen.

Note what Neo said:

1) WeeDiffGen - isn't working for 2013 clients + it depends on dlls (not that its a bad thing but i like scripting  :P)

His patcher is more compatible on 2013 clients.

Actually the plan is to support all clients but yes already WeeDiff is there for 2012 so I am not too concerned for older clients right now.

Ofcourse you can post any bugs you find. 

@nemo its working now.

but i have some issues.

Enable Title Bar Menu
why ?

Increase Attack Display

I have added Custom Font patch. Test it out and let me know. Also Increase Attack Display patch has been fixed.

Update:

Fixed bug in Increase Attack display (thanks mrlongshen for informing the bug)

Removed Debug message from Custom Job patch (thanks ossi for pointing it out)

and yes the rar file is also updated.

themon what all patches did you use?

Like I said what you see in my post is the error I get in my client that I diff using xdiff which is working fine before.

I only got that message after trying to diff new client using Nemo. and the patches that I apply to the New Nemo Client is almost the same in my xdiff client. I just change the uncheck Disable Packet Encryption and checking the three packet encrypt keys 

@nemo,

I have tested the custom font.

I need to change the langtype to my country 1st.

then for the first trial, I tested on candara font.

post-1425-0-86335400-1384700055_thumb.png

its work !

For the 2nd time, I tried on the Arial Black.

post-1425-0-90371300-1384700040_thumb.png

its works !

For third times, I tried on the Arial but italic.

post-1425-0-35598000-1384700338_thumb.pngpost-1425-0-22786100-1384700325_thumb.png

its fails.

For the 4th times. I tried on the Arial but bold.

post-1425-0-16134300-1384701023_thumb.pngpost-1425-0-63875400-1384701008_thumb.png

So, I realize, for normal font type is right.

The bugs is on Italic, and bold. Maybe ?

@nemo maybe take an action. hehe~

@nemo,

attachicon.gifcandara.png

its work !

attachicon.gifariablack.png

its works !

attachicon.gifarialitalic2.pngattachicon.gifarialitalic.png

its fails.

attachicon.gifarialbold2.pngattachicon.gifarialbold1.png

mrlongshen actually you can only specify the font names... bold & italics etc is chosen by the client. Even in the WeeDiff patcher it was same way.

I have updated Nemo to accept only font names now to avoid confusion.

@Neo

Can you add "Add Custom DLL" Patch?

Shikazu has already made a DLL importer. won't it be redundant to have a patch which loads custom dll?

@nemo,

its work !

its works !

its fails.

mrlongshen actually you can only specify the font names... bold & italics etc is chosen by the client. Even in the WeeDiff patcher it was same way.

>>>>

@Neo

Shikazu has already made a DLL importer. won't it be redundant to have a patch which loads custom dll?

I previously used https://svn.netvor.sk/umage/dllinject/ which worked on 2012 clients, but if I use it on 2013-08-07 it gives error "xyz.exe is not a Valid Win32 Executable".

If I use Shikazu DLL, it was giving some error, Maybe I will try to use it again.

It was DllMain Error, My Format is(matching with the sample one given with Liberty)

extern "C" DLL_EXPORT BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HINSTANCE hInst, DWORD reason, LPVOID reserved) 

Error = "The procedure entry point DllMain@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library blabla.dll"

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

can some one help me. im using k3dt's 20130807ragexe whenever i use fullscreen the client automatically close and another thing whenever i play a record the client crashes. how to fix this thanks in advance :) im using your diff patcher :)

@nemo,

its work !

its works !

its fails.

>

@Neo

ok thanks alot.

sir. can you add custom NPC range ID ?

support 32k ?

Update:

1) Changed Font selection Window - added preview sections for selected font.

2) Added patch "Load Custom Quest Lua/Lub" request by ossi0110 - Enables loading of custom lua files in quest folder for use in
     quest window.  (Ossi can you put in the details of what all to edit in relation to that)

The patch takes a text file as input which should contain the list of all files to load.

For e.g. If i wish to load => luafiles514/lua files/quest/LocalQuest/local_myquest_list.lub and 

luafiles514/lua files/quest/LocalQuest/QuestInfo/l_myquests_list.lub

text file should contain.

LocalQuest/local_myquest_listLocalQuest/QuestInfo/l_myquests_list

Hello.

Can you add "[Enable  ASCII in Text]" Patch?

sorry my bad english (google translate)

Have you tried "Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes"

Edited by Neo

Update:

1) Changed Font selection Window - added preview sections for selected font.

2) Added patch "Load Custom Quest Lua/Lub" request by ossi0110 - Enables loading of custom lua files in quest folder for use in

quest window.  (Ossi can you put in the details of what all to edit in relation to that)

The patch takes a text file as input which should contain the list of all files to load.

For e.g. If i wish to load => luafiles514/lua files/quest/LocalQuest/local_myquest_list.lub and 

luafiles514/lua files/quest/LocalQuest/QuestInfo/l_myquests_list.lub

text file should contain.

LocalQuest/local_myquest_listLocalQuest/QuestInfo/l_myquests_list

Hello.

Can you add "[Enable  ASCII in Text]" Patch?

sorry my bad english (google translate)

Have you tried "Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes"

yes, but I need this option because my language (Portuguese-Brazil). uses some characters