Hi NEO.

I am using the chinese patch. So the patch have register button.

post-1086-0-22270300-1385203337.jpg

It will crash patch when click this button.

post-1086-0-73382200-1385203461_thumb.jpg

Can you fix it? or Do not display this button?

Update:

1) Have added the bifrost quest translation now (credits to Boom for the translation that fits).

2) Browse button have been added for easier selection for file as input to Load Custom Quest Lua/Lub patch.

@rosfus

the Register button was intended to open kRO's webpage for registering in older clients.

In new clients login window was brought back to the new ones so you can expect bugs like these.

I am planning on two options for the Register button (dunno when i will get time to work on those.)

1) Patch to enable it and you can specify the website to open (in essence a proper register button).

2) Patch to hide it.

Update:

Added Enable Flag Emoticons patch.

The patch takes an input file now which you can use for specifying which ctrl+number combination shows which flag. If a number is not specified, it will show nothing.

I have already added a file called flags.txt with the default settings. You can use it directly or for reference.

Update:

Added Enable Flag Emoticons patch.

The patch takes an input file now which you can use for specifying which ctrl+number combination shows which flag. If a number is not specified, it will show nothing.

I have already added a file called flags.txt with the default settings. You can use it directly or for reference.

Hi Neo, can you add the Use_Official_Clothes_Palettes_All_Langtypes patch? Topic: http://herc.ws/board/topic/281-very-old-problem-about-official-pallete-and-langtype/

excolor_knight.jpg

excolor_loadknight.jpg

excolor_runeknight.jpg

excolor_crusader.jpg

excolor_paladin.jpg

excolor_royalguard.jpg

excolor_priest.jpg

excolor_highpriest.jpg

excolor_archbishop.jpg

excolor_monk.jpg

excolor_champion.jpg

excolor_sura.jpg

excolor_blacksmith.jpg

excolor_creator.jpg

excolor_genetic.jpg

excolor_assassin.jpg

excolor_assassincross.jpg

excolor_guillotincross.jpg

excolor_rogue.jpg

excolor_chaser.jpg

excolor_shadowchaser.jpg

excolor_hunter.jpg

excolor_sniper.jpg

excolor_ranger.jpg

excolor_s_bard_dancer.jpg

excolor_clown_gypsy.jpg

excolor_minstrel_wanderer.jpg

excolor_wizard.jpg

excolor_highwizard.jpg

excolor_warlock.jpg

excolor_sage.jpg

excolor_professor.jpg

excolor_socerer.jpg

excolor_taekwon.jpg

excolor_kwonsun.jpg

excolor_soullinker.jpg

excolor_ninja.jpg

excolor_gunslinger.jpg

excolor_supernovice.jpg

source: http://forum.ragnarokeurope.com/ro/index.php?/topic/67745-preview-of-clothes-colors/

iRO does have pattern 3, but not sure kRO also have those patterns

Update:

Added Use Official Cloth Palettes patch.

Just a heads up. If you are using Enable Custom Jobs patch its already independent of servicetype so don't use this patch in that case.

Update:

NEMO saves your inputs as well now. So you don't need to retype everything you used all over again and when you apply patches the inputs also get saved in a inputlist.db file along with patchlist.log

and of-course as usual, Please get the latest from Repository its faster this way (simple svn update command :P).

R> translating the guildtip in the client :)

guild tip ? are you sure its not something from msgstringtable.txt? screenshot would be nice :)

sir neo! :) is it possible you to make a patch allowing aura in 150? :)

I'll check it out :D

Update:

NEMO saves your inputs as well now. So you don't need to retype everything you used all over again and when you apply patches the inputs also get saved in a inputlist.db file along with patchlist.log

and of-course as usual, Please get the latest from Repository its faster this way (simple svn update command :P).

Update:

R> translating the guildtip in the client :)

guild tip ? are you sure its not something from msgstringtable.txt? screenshot would be nice :)

>

sir neo! :) is it possible you to make a patch allowing aura in 150? :)

I'll check it out :D

super thanks sir NEO! :) uhm question how to use spoiler tab? haha! have a nice day sir! :)

hi sir neo! based on my observation, i think the aura of homun s and normal character is the same. how about you find the hex values of homun s aura and apply it to normal characters. is it possible?

Update

1) Added save & load profile buttons - saves the selected patches & inputs (similar to xDiffPatcher).

2) Updated Enable Multiple GRFs patch to support custom INI file name.

3) Added new Patch "Enable Muliple GRFs - Embedded" - patch reads the ini file and client is hardcoded to read the grfs directly.

No data.ini file required in client folder.

Edited by Neo

Hi! how can i make /showname worked? because i try to use it and it doesnt change the bold font of my name. thanks!

^ Its up to you, check this out 

+-----+------------------------+-------------------+| int | enum SERVICETYPE       | "servicetype" tag |+-----+------------------------+-------------------+| 0   | SERVICETYPE_KOREA      | korea             | <---- will appear request button on login and will disable your Mail| 1   | SERVICETYPE_AMERICA    | america           || 2   | SERVICETYPE_JAPAN      | japan             || 3   | SERVICETYPE_CHINA      | china             || 4   | SERVICETYPE_TAIWAN     | taiwan            || 5   | SERVICETYPE_THAI       | thai              || 6   | SERVICETYPE_INDONESIA  | indonesia         || 7   | SERVICETYPE_PHILIPPINE | philippine        || 8   | SERVICETYPE_MALAYSIA   | malaysia          || 9   | SERVICETYPE_SINGAPORE  | singapore         || 10  | SERVICETYPE_GERMANY    | germany           || 11  | SERVICETYPE_INDIA      | india             || 12  | SERVICETYPE_BRAZIL     | brazil            || 13  | SERVICETYPE_AUSTRALIA  | australia         || 14  | SERVICETYPE_RUSSIA     | russia            || 15  | SERVICETYPE_VIETNAM    | vietnam           || 17  | SERVICETYPE_CHILE      | chile             || 18  | SERVICETYPE_FRANCE     | france            || 19  | SERVICETYPE_UAE        | uae               |+-----+------------------------+-------------------+

^ Its up to you, check this out 

+-----+------------------------+-------------------+| int | enum SERVICETYPE       | "servicetype" tag |+-----+------------------------+-------------------+| 0   | SERVICETYPE_KOREA      | korea             | <---- will appear request button on login and will disable your Mail| 1   | SERVICETYPE_AMERICA    | america           || 2   | SERVICETYPE_JAPAN      | japan             || 3   | SERVICETYPE_CHINA      | china             || 4   | SERVICETYPE_TAIWAN     | taiwan            || 5   | SERVICETYPE_THAI       | thai              || 6   | SERVICETYPE_INDONESIA  | indonesia         || 7   | SERVICETYPE_PHILIPPINE | philippine        || 8   | SERVICETYPE_MALAYSIA   | malaysia          || 9   | SERVICETYPE_SINGAPORE  | singapore         || 10  | SERVICETYPE_GERMANY    | germany           || 11  | SERVICETYPE_INDIA      | india             || 12  | SERVICETYPE_BRAZIL     | brazil            || 13  | SERVICETYPE_AUSTRALIA  | australia         || 14  | SERVICETYPE_RUSSIA     | russia            || 15  | SERVICETYPE_VIETNAM    | vietnam           || 17  | SERVICETYPE_CHILE      | chile             || 18  | SERVICETYPE_FRANCE     | france            || 19  | SERVICETYPE_UAE        | uae               |+-----+------------------------+-------------------+

thank you sir sevenzz23! :)

Greetings.

Neo, i'm using 20130807 Hexed and i got a trouble with my custom palette (with race stuff, 6000+ range; worked fine in 20130605). Can you make a diff to increase the palette limit? Thks! (and sorry for my bad english)

Greetings.

Neo, i'm using 20130807 Hexed and i got a trouble with my custom palette (with race stuff, 6000+ range; worked fine in 20130605). Can you make a diff to increase the palette limit? Thks! (and sorry for my bad english)

i Guess you are using Kami Shis race sets ?   im using them too and got no problesm on a range higher then 6000+