I was creating a client, I noticed a problem with client 2013-07-08aRagexe or higher. When you get about 30 seconds in the window select the server the client receives crash, this occurs when he has to show an error message when connecting.

confirm same thing happens for me. using 2014 client.

yea i know about the service select screen crashing :D. Its been like that for some time. I need time to see why it is happening (something i seem to be lacking more and more). 

Some diff in trouble, when you close the client he keeps open in windows process.

its amazing why it didnt crash. well whatever its fixed now.

Some diff in trouble, when you close the client he keeps open in windows process.

its amazing why it didnt crash. well whatever its fixed now.

the latest fixed for DisableHShield still not working for 2012-04-10-ragexe client. there is no error upon applying the diff patch. but when you start the client. the HackShield start to update.

I've been trying to use client 2013-12-23cRagexe on my server and I have received many messages from players complaining about crash the client when passing close to players with mount Boarding_Halter, tried other types of client above that and the same happens, clients below these are functioning normally.

yea I compared with weediff. Looks like some logic is different. Checking still :)

ok thanks just inform us if you have another update so we can test if there is still a bug.

try it now. should be fixed. looks like the fail safe was needed after all.

it works now. it removes the HackShield. but the enable proxy support still not working. the client still crashed right after you login.

Edited by bgamez23

what exactly is that patch supposed to do? i never understood what it was for. 

example you have 2 server on your clientinfo.xml

Server1

Server2

once you login on your Server2. if you click cancel on your character select

and it goes back to login screen. it will automatically switch server if

the proxy server is not enable. instead of server 2 you will be login. it will login

your account on Server1

HI Neo,

It seems Enable Multiple GRFs - Embedded has some problem.

post-1086-0-82080300-1393535969_thumb.jpg

It can be used in Nemo 1, same exefile same data.ini

hi nemo, i just found a problem, i use 2012-04-10Ragexe and diff with your nemo v2, there are no errors in diffing the client, but when i try to attack monsters, it crashes the client, do i have a missing file in my data or a bug in diff? can anyone confirm this? thanks!

When you open the client instead of selecting the server push cancel the client is not closed, I think something is missing in Restore Login Window

When you open the client instead of selecting the server push cancel the client is not closed, I think something is missing in Restore Login Window

you dont say? :P J/K yea i have noticed. currently im checking why the dc in service select is not showing up (instead of crashing the client ...  its weird)

btw neo the translate client into english is not working in some messages in client like the make character and some part of navigation system, im using 2012-04-10ragexe

Stock shield and Custom shield aren't showing if my client is diffed with Custom Shield patch..

Client: 2013-08-07aRagexe

Anyone having the same problem ?

Stock shield and Custom shield aren't showing if my client is diffed with Custom Shield patch..

Client: 2013-08-07aRagexe

Anyone having the same problem ?

Me too, since last year :(