Sign in to follow this  
jaBote

Introducing rAthena to Hercules database converters.

This means you still have to get a fresh copy of Hercules, but this does convert your rAthena MySQL databases to the format Hercules emulator expects to find, thus avoiding critical errors on runtime.

As a side announcement, the main database converter has been updated with a query that deletes every row on the sc_data table (TRUNCATE TABLE) for safety purposes, since some status IDs are not the same in rAthena. This means all status changes recorded on that table will be gone, even for jailed users! Feel free to comment that query and preserve the status changes at your own risk. Thanks to awesome Yommy for reminding me of that!

P.S.: it hasn't been that much of a hassle to release it since I already had that done, I just needed to revise it a bit and add the bank_vault saving query since rAthena has it on a different table than ours.

It's a converter issue. Currently all `sc_data` gets pruned because of a safety measure, since rAthena SC IDs aren't the same as ours. Since carts are SCs, all merchants will have their carts released, much like Knights Peco Pecos or Hunters Falcons. Even people in Jail (SC_JAILED) get free, but there's currently no way to help with that. Think that, if we kept the current SC IDs, maybe you could permanently give SC_CASH_RECEIVEITEM (double exp rate for the user who has it) to someone that was jailed, for example (didn't check the numbers, this is just an exaggeration).

Will discuss with the rest of the staff for a way to get the most SCs as possible saved.