Sign in to follow this  
Napster

How to increase buffer size

Question

this code in chrif.c

void chrif_authok(int fd)

in

//Check if both servers agree on the struct's size	if( RFIFOW(fd,2) - 29 != sizeof(struct mmo_charstatus) )	{		ShowError("chrif_authok: Data size mismatch! %d != %dn", RFIFOW(fd,2) - 29, sizeof(struct mmo_charstatus));		return;	}

thank you :)

3 answers to this question

well pretty much you'd need to send that data through a different packet and, on map-server end where it receives such data, you append it to mmo_charstatus. This has been a common occurrence since eathena when people increased their normal storage sizes, I think I'll consider this a bug and commit a fix to send storage data separately :P

if you mean that your sizeof(struct mmo_charstatus) is higher than USHORT_MAX (65kb) its sort of problematic to increase .-. well you'd need to split the packet in char server to send mmo_charstatus split in multiple parts since you can't add more than 65kb to a single packet

Ok Sir Ind I understand.

I'm clone 2 storage in sizeof(struct mmo_charstatus) but higher buffer size
i don't know split in multiple parts 65kb to a single packet

#define MAX_RENT1_STORAGE 900#define MAX_RENT2_STORAGE 900struct rentstorage1_data {	int storage_amount;	struct item items[MAX_RENT1_STORAGE];};struct rentstorage2_data {	int storage_amount;	struct item items[MAX_RENT2_STORAGE];};

Thank you for your answer  :)