Sign in to follow this  
安赫尔

Please Implement this item SC

so there's no way to make it work on 20130807? :C

no, unless you edit client to do so

How does one edit a client to do like..."If this status ID is active on the player, load the animation blahblah.str"?

so there's no way to make it work on 20130807? :C

no, unless you edit client to do so

How does one edit a client to do like..."If this status ID is active on the player, load the animation blahblah.str"?

Correct.

You have to use a newer client exe that supports newer features like the animations for that headgear.

is there any tool that can edit the client and add a custom .str? for example, 2012 client, i will add Decoration of Music.

You have to use a newer client exe that supports newer features like the animations for that headgear.

is there any tool that can edit the client and add a custom .str? for example, 2012 client, i will add Decoration of Music.

Think I saw a experimental diff that allows you to use a text file to set different str's and animations on the client effects ID table, but its been a while and I dont know where to find it on the forums. Even if you were to add it, your still stuck on the part of how to set a str to be loaded when a status is active.