Sign in to follow this  
Ind

Accident | @fontcolor

Thanks Ind.

It works, but right now my problem is that although everybody can see the coloured message above your head, you can't see you own message :P

Is it just me?

something your char does might be causing that -- when I tested before committing the fix it was displaying over my head for me and for others, anything special/different your character did/was doing?

Thanks Ind.

It works, but right now my problem is that although everybody can see the coloured message above your head, you can't see you own message :P

Is it just me?

something your char does might be causing that -- when I tested before committing the fix it was displaying over my head for me and for others, anything special/different your character did/was doing?

I just tested it with a clean Hercules, and the default Client from Judas (2012-04-18), and the chat above your head is still not showing up. T_T

hum @_@

I used 2012-04-18, logged in, typed @fontcolor Orange, said something -> overhead. D: I'm not sure what other condition could be causing it not to work for you hmm o_o (look screenshot below)

screenHercules004.jpg

hum @_@

I used 2012-04-18, logged in, typed @fontcolor Orange, said something -> overhead. D: I'm not sure what other condition could be causing it not to work for you hmm o_o (look screenshot below)

attachicon.gifscreenHercules004.jpg

Yep, it's kinda weird.

You can see my problem here. BTW, I have seen that @version is not working properly :P

Edited by Zopokx

I still couldn't guess whats the issue here, Frost has pmed me about having a similar problem with @fontcolor as well

I don't know if it is a server or a client conf related bug. I have tested it in several ways, but without conclusive results.

A friend of mine had no error when testing @fontcolor in my server(*), using the same .exe that I use. When I wasn't able to see the chat above my head he was seeing it.

(*) He just reported me that when @fontcolor was used by himself, the GM sprite suddenly disappeared and, although I was still seeing him with GM outfit.