Yommy

2013-12-23c kRO Client, Merry Christmas <3

@rufus Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended) works now just download 20131223cRagexe.exe clean by Neo

@rufus Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended) works now just download 20131223cRagexe.exe clean by Neo

Oh!! just see this.   Do you mean this http://www.mediafire.com/download/cc4vfdrdd4r15hb/2013-12-23cRagexe.rar  ?

I use Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended) or Enable Multiple GRFs - Embedded is no error message.  But  it Invalid. Feel it still read data.gfr first.

Oh!! just see this.   Do you mean this http://www.mediafire.com/download/cc4vfdrdd4r15hb/2013-12-23cRagexe.rar  ?

I use Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended) or Enable Multiple GRFs - Embedded is no error message.  But  it Invalid. Feel it still read data.gfr first.

check you data.ini, mine is working fine.

check you data.ini, mine is working fine.

[Data]1=sdata.grf2=rdata.grf3=data.grf

This is my data.ini , something strange?

remove sdata and rdate 

they are not needed anymore

and if the sdata is your custom GRF

jjust use it this way

[Data]0=sdata.grf1=data.grf 
Edited by ossi0110

remove sdata and rdate 

they are not needed anymore

and if the sdata is your custom GRF

jjust use it this way

[Data]0=sdata.grf1=data.grf 

oh mybad. .. i use encrypted.  maybe 12.23 didn't support encrypted.  :wacko:

im using secure grf client too and it works on 2013-12-23

I see secure is work fine, i am using a chinese tool , it can  encrypte and liveupdate. make encrypte gpf file write into sdata.grf

do you how to make liveupdate on SecureGRF? 

I see secure is work fine, i am using a chinese tool , it can  encrypte and liveupdate. make encrypte gpf file write into sdata.grf

What chinese tool ?  :o

i dont think SecureGRF has live update feature (since u can't even decrypt it ....)

What chinese tool ?  :o

i dont think SecureGRF has live update feature (since u can't even decrypt it ....)

Not liveupdate secureGRF, It's can encrypte grf and liveupdate. I use it few years... But it lose effect after 2013 12 23.

This is a very popular patch in china.  I can up it to download,  mn. Just need guide translate  to English. Did you need it?

It can't work in 20131223, but can support all of other client. I am useing it few years.

You need to export Patch & cps.dll. Then make gpf or rgz files, at last upload to web. Em you must have a ftp server support Anonymous to keep gpf and rgz files.

Only gpf can be Encryption.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/so2xiyhhpf4wya7/Patch.rar

You can use my patch testing.

Can somebody please verify whether whispering messages is working properly for this client? Or it something with the diffs I'm using? For some reason it doesn't show the messages I sent to the recipient in the chat box, but it shows only the whisper messages I receive from senders.

yep this is normal in this client

Normal..? As in it's working as intended? Or that it is a known bug? Doesn't really make sense for it to do that.

its seems to be working as intended

since we dont got a newer client.

@ossi0110 this is from our topic in rathena forum

This is working on hercules but still have many bugs like pet hatch error and some diff still don't work

bugs ?

the patch hatch error is a servside bug

some diffs still nt working ? Oo all officiel diffs are working , you should update your nemo patcher

I try to use the same server and then use my old 20130814Ragexe client and the pet hatch work!!

maybe Neo have accidentally deleted something when he cleaned the 20131223cRagexe client

Edited by themon