Sign in to follow this  
Nameless2you

08/10/2013 kRO Maintenance

※ May contain interpretation errors!!

■ Inspection Time

- All Servers: 02:30 to 06:30 (Spain time)

** Since October 9th is public holiday in Korea because of (Hangul Day) and maintenance is in that day, maintenance date is moved.
New Maintenance date: Wednesday October 9th -> Tuesday October 8th.

Common Patch:

- A warning will be added on the following cards description:
Sealed Gloom Under Night Card, Sealed Fallen Bishop Hibram Card and Sealed Beelzebub Card.

Main Servers:

- Fresh Fruit Box stops selling.
-> Also, [sealed Fallen Bishop Hibram Scroll] item event is also finished.
- All information about enchanted slots is now updated and adjisted.
-> Sella Bellum NPC will take care of the weapons, while Reya Bellum NPC will care about armors.
-> The way of selecting which kind of enchantment is necessary for each slot type is changed.
-> Sella Bellum has now 5 new weapon groups, corresponding to Rebellion class equipment that can be enchanted.
(Altea & Ares [0], RAG203 [0], Peace Breaker [0], Tempest [0] and Southern Cross [0])
- Mercenary Berserk Potion's restriction have been changed so that it's now allowed to use it on mercenaries over level 99.
- Minstrel skill fixed: [severe Rainstorm] skill animation when you didn't hit anything has been changed to fix some errors.
- A strange event that happened when you physically attacked mobs with physical attacks resistance skill has been modified. Damage was applied as if you made a splash attack. This will be fixed. [!]
- You can now invite users with spaces on their name when you use the "/invite" command.
- +20% experience and drop rate event in Bapgomet server is now ended.
- Card exchange event is now finished.

Sakray Server:

- A few WoE items weren't removed when their time expired and they'll be fixed. [!]

-> Ziu note: Last week (02/10/2013) a new skin patch and loading screen were added:
loading00.jpgloading01.jpgskin.jpg

Translator notes: 
The translation may be inaccurate at some points but I tried my best.
Dates are in European format: day/month/year;
Times are in Spanish time zone (GMT+1 plus +1 DST correction, resulting in GMT+2).
Remember that [!] marked lines mean stronger possibility of inaccurate translation because I couldn't figure out an exact meaning for that. Also, text inside square brackets at the end of a sentences are just polite guesses I make from the patch.
I might make some mistakes retranslating and I'm sorry for these, but this is just a quick translation (better than GTranslate) just to make you aware of the changes on kRO!

Big thanks to Ziu for the time and skills it takes to translate kRO patches from Korean to Spanish!
Thanks to jaBote for giving up his precious time translating this!