Sign in to follow this  
ThyroDree

@ii , @mi , and @skillall command

Question

19 answers to this question

someone help me is this commands possible on hercules svn? @ii , @mi , and @skillall command

this command allready exist on hercules

you just have to enable them for your players in the groups.conf  on the matching Group ID

someone help me is this commands possible on hercules svn? @ii , @mi , and @skillall command

this command allready exist on hercules

you just have to enable them for your players in the groups.conf  on the matching Group ID

i want @mobinfo > @mi (Shortcut) and @iteminfo > @ii (Shortcut) and @Allskill > @skillall is this possible? i tried @ii and @mi and @skillall Commands cannot be found :o

You should add mobinfo, iteminfo and allskill, then all aliases will work for them.

Please, avoid bumping the topic before 24 hours of the last post, this way you'll make us get the forum cleaner. Keeping on that could result in actions taken against you.

You should add mobinfo, iteminfo and allskill, then all aliases will work for them.

i add that and still no work. :( please HELP me 

If Hercules SVN was imported correctly and you are a GM level 99, you should have those commands by default. If not, that is a serous installation problem or edit that was made. Read the atcommand.conf documentation on how it works, and look at how groups.conf works. You will see the correlation between those two documents and how they work with each other.

If Hercules SVN was imported correctly and you are a GM level 99, you should have those commands by default. If not, that is a serous installation problem or edit that was made. Read the atcommand.conf documentation on how it works, and look at how groups.conf works. You will see the correlation between those two documents and how they work with each other.

can you help me fix this? :((

revert all your modification in group.conf to the latest revision then it will be fine.

btw: what GM level you want to implement this?

Then in conf/groups.conf

{	id: 0 /* group 0 is the default group for every new account */	name: "Player"	level: 0	inherit: ( /*empty list*/ )	commands: {		mobinfo: true		iteminfo: true		allskill: true	}	permissions: {		/* without this basic permissions regular players could not 		trade or party */		can_trade: true		can_party: true	}},

and delete the existing 

{	id: 1	name: "Super Player"	inherit: ( "Player" ) /* can do everything Players can and more */	level: 0	commands: {		/* informational commands */		commands: true		charcommands: true		help: true		rates: true		uptime: true		showdelay: true		exp: true		mobinfo: true // <-- Delete  inherit: ( "Player" ) /* can do everything Players can and more */		iteminfo: true // <-- Delete  inherit: ( "Player" ) /* can do everything Players can and more */

since mobinfo and iteminfo is defined in Player you need to delete it on Super Player group.

In conf/atcommand.conf

you can see their alias:

mobinfo: ["monsterinfo", "mi"]	iteminfo: ["ii"]	allskill: ["allskills", "skillall", "skillsall"]

i tried 

Then in conf/groups.conf

{	id: 0 /* group 0 is the default group for every new account */	name: "Player"	level: 0	inherit: ( /*empty list*/ )	commands: {		mobinfo: true		iteminfo: true		allskill: true	}	permissions: {		/* without this basic permissions regular players could not 		trade or party */		can_trade: true		can_party: true	}},

and delete the existing 

{	id: 1	name: "Super Player"	inherit: ( "Player" ) /* can do everything Players can and more */	level: 0	commands: {		/* informational commands */		commands: true		charcommands: true		help: true		rates: true		uptime: true		showdelay: true		exp: true		mobinfo: true // <-- Delete  inherit: ( "Player" ) /* can do everything Players can and more */		iteminfo: true // <-- Delete  inherit: ( "Player" ) /* can do everything Players can and more */

since mobinfo and iteminfo is defined in Player you need to delete it on Super Player group.

In conf/atcommand.conf

you can see their alias:

mobinfo: ["monsterinfo", "mi"]	iteminfo: ["ii"]	allskill: ["allskills", "skillall", "skillsall"]

tried but still not working

up for this please help i possible commands will get affected if i edit the atcommand on src files???

Edited by venomxxvii

UP for this, still not solved ;( if i update my Hercules svn my own edited item_db , item_db2 and src code wil be reset? i think if i tried to update my svn this commands i wanted will be back.