Sign in to follow this  
icabit

hi :)

hi im icabit from rathena, spriterepository, midgard community and icabit69 from eathena.ws/board

i have registered here before dunno when was that LOL(i think its a late introduction already xD)

anyway nice to meet you all and have a nice day :)

thx for welcoming me here in the community :)
now ill try to look for a guide how to install hercules xD

Nice to meet you. Welcome to Hercules. :)

Welcome and Mabuhay :)

Welcome to Hercules icabit xD

Hello, welcome friend, hehe!  :P
Edited by icabit

not much to it. if <-boolean yes or no  (strcharinfo(0) <--- the character's name is the 0 option see script_commands.txt i blieve == <---boolean equals if these are in fact equal  "icabit" <--you)) mes <---script command for a message similar to printf or something like that followed by what you are printing ---> "sup" ;<---don't forget the semicolon. super paranoid scripting logic.

not much to it. if <-boolean yes or no  (strcharinfo(0) <--- the character's name is the 0 option see script_commands.txt i blieve == <---boolean equals if these are in fact equal  "icabit" <--you)) mes <---script command for a message similar to printf or something like that followed by what you are printing ---> "sup" ;<---don't forget the semicolon. super paranoid scripting logic.

Gives to explain with words much easier, but that's right =)

waaaaaaa you misunderstood my reply

i mean the whole structure of hercules like difference between eathena/rathena/hercules xD

advantages and disadvantages. well and after reading topics. i think hercules is better. more flexible

i did understand your if(decision statement xD)

I don't see much difference between any of them, honestly. (*glances left and right before going into hiding from angry mob*).

- but yea, I mean...Aegis is still around and THAT's different and then there's other stuff like ... well I've been in plethora of modding communities for various games like torchlight borderlands and unity unreal etc....so i been around. that said, between the actual athenas, see little difference except for time and age...With age people leave and those people know things the new people don't know and new person comes in trying to see what old person did and is like wat the eff.It sounds like I'm rambling, but I'm not honestly :3