Michi

Client Translation Project

Can you please make me a favor and for all the community, with renaming the lua files in the folder luafiles514 into lub files ?

The new client doesn't use lua anymore except for the iteminfo file

I'm using 2013-06-05Ragexe.exe with client translation rev 35

if I renamed the

/lua files/navigation/*.lua TO *.lub it shows error

/lua files/quest/quest_function.lua TO quest_function.lub it shows error

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2nfsi9fg2pm43z/LUA.7z

why is it the costume is NO MSG

http://i.imgur.com/fI8wLzB.jpg

If there is an error it s because those naviguation lib files aren t up to date.

About the no msg error, the msgstringtable.txt isnt up to date too

I tried to use msgstring from alexandrias data4.0 and from client translation 35 it still shows NO MSG.

What line is the costume tab?

Please give me the your msgstring mwahhaha

Edited by mleo1

Any updates to iteminfo.lub? I downloaded the most recent version and I ended up with some blank translations on a few items.

Any updates to iteminfo.lub? I downloaded the most recent version and I ended up with some blank translations on a few items.

Tell us the item id and we will implement it.

Quite a few, like anti-demon shield, foot ring, neo skull ring. Those items have a description on my old iteminfo file but I don't have your vellum descriptions. So I just ended up merging 2 iteminfo files manually little by little.

Quite a few, like anti-demon shield, foot ring, neo skull ring. Those items have a description on my old iteminfo file but I don't have your vellum descriptions. So I just ended up merging 2 iteminfo files manually little by little.

why manually? you can use itemconverter program, btw you can get it from r@thena dunno if it exist in herc download section.

well, if you want here is mine...

FIX:

[15044] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "",

can you add non-kro/iro/non english items? like these:

2017(Divine Cross[1])jRO

2487(Vital Tree Shoes[1])jRO

4548(Improved Salamander Card)twRO

4549(Upgraded Maya Purple Card)pRO

4552(Manny Card)twRO

4553(Sid Card)twRO

4554(Diego Card)twRO

4555(Scratist Card)twRO

15069(Specialy Crafted Sloth Cloth???)twRO

15049,twRO

(ofc translated to en (can be custom/google transl.))

@Michieru i want to ask question, could you tell me how did you find this value '97' so you can fill '97' value in weapontable.lua?

WEAPONTYPE_Wizardy_Staff = 97 <-- this

waiting for answer.. thx  berfore :)

Missing translations for helpmsgstr.lua:

"Hunting and Equipment quests are available through the Eden Group. Find them via the '+' mark on the mini-map of each city.",
" -------------- Navigation Instructions -------------- ",
"/navigation    /navi  :  /navi yuno 100/100           ->> Map, location(100/100)",
"/navigation2  /navi2 :  /navi2 yuno 100/100 1/1/1 ->> Map, location(100/100), Scroll/Service/Plane (1: Enable 0: Disable)",
" -------------- Navigation Search Commands ------- ",
"$$all         : Outputs all the results (Type of navigation can be specified).",
"$$lv30       : Monsters of that level are displayed (Amount may vary).",
"$$lv20~30  : Monster of that level range are displayed (Amount may vary)."

When it says 'find them via the + mark' it's referring to the showevent script command which adds quest bubbles to NPCs. This feature isn't added to NPCs yet as of this post date.
Edited by kisuka

Missing translations for helpmsgstr.lua:

"Hunting and Equipment quests are available through the Eden Group. Find them via the '+' mark on the mini-map of each city.",
" -------------- Navigation Instructions -------------- ",
"/navigation    /navi  :  /navi yuno 100/100           ->> Map, location(100/100)",
"/navigation2  /navi2 :  /navi2 yuno 100/100 1/1/1 ->> Map, location(100/100), Scroll/Service/Plane (1: Enable 0: Disable)",
" -------------- Navigation Search Commands ------- ",
"$$all         : Outputs all the results (Type of navigation can be specified).",
"$$lv30       : Monsters of that level are displayed (Amount may vary).",
"$$lv20~30  : Monster of that level range are displayed (Amount may vary)."

When it says 'find them via the + mark' it's referring to the showevent script command which adds quest bubbles to NPCs. This feature isn't added to NPCs yet as of this post date.

Thanks for the Info.

Edit: Can someone upload latest "System" Folder and "luafiles514" folder, I can't patch due to some error "Failed to open data.grf"(Wondering why, there was nothing running behind.)

Edited by dastgirpojee

To follow-up it can be found in any unpacked ragexeRE/ragexe that supports this new quest window. Just search for shortcut_1 and mostly everything after that you can replace up to a certain point

To follow-up it can be found in any unpacked ragexeRE/ragexe that supports this new quest window. Just search for shortcut_1 and mostly everything after that you can replace up to a certain point

Is there anyway you could provide us any information about whats written in bifrost quest window?

This one can be found inside unpacked ragexe

5_zps742267bb.jpg

you can change it by searching "shortcut".

Is there anyway you could provide us any information about whats written in bifrost quest window?

/>

>This one can be found inside unpacked ragexe

5_zps742267bb.jpg

you can change it by searching "shortcut".

Google Translate(Correctedsome grammatical error though):

Huge Cracks, Forest and labyrinth of unknown origin .. This marks are indicator to a Opening of New World!.Guardian, such as the lyrics to the temptation was gradually losing the soul. In Thousands of Years, Struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from a rather confused himself was feeling.Lyrics of temptation when the peak is reached, the end of the earth Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continent and the rich,Bifrost huge cracks woke born, As a result, traffic between the two worlds as the breaking people was put to great inconvenience.Bifrost forest labyrinth of passages, but now you can not even know where to source. Safely until now there was no one who has passed.Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion 

Edited by dastgirpojee

No credit given on revision 38? Gee, thanks dastgirpojee~ -.-

welcome to ragnarok online community (in case you may have forget) xD

Wow, this thread is so helpful. I'm new so I'd need your patience. I was lurking and testing this then found some minor issues about the translation. I don't know what to do though so I'd need your guidance. I'm not pro so please take it slow for me xD

I also have some questions.

Here's the screenshots.

For the Map Icons: 

5JqhvRK.jpg

Cash Shop:

qpj2Q4P.jpg

Quest:

0Noy59j.jpg

Other options:

O7xZLOF.jpg

I use r@thena. I use the most updated kRO client. I use "2013-07-17c" and got it diffed with the same diff file. I can provide more information. Just ask. 

Thanks guys!

Edited by t0rmenti0n

I use r@thena.

then why do you ask questions on a forum of an emulator you do not use o_O

maybe direct your questions over at the rAthena forum ?

I dont know if you are using this svn or not , but for map icon problem, you can edit system/towninfo.lua

For hiding those icons, click the circle that is on the right side of minimap, for tanslation of buttons, get our data folder.

Cash shop:1- get our data folder

2-hercules have cashshop_db.conf in db folder. You can edit that.

3-try using a search button in hercules, u probably may find the answer.

Quest:

1- yes u can change via hex

2-yes u can make it according to ur need.

3- you can remove it too.

(Just search for shortcut_1 and mostly everything after that you can replace up to a certain point)

Oher options:

Get translated data folder.

Thats it.