Michi

Client Translation Project

msgstringtable.txt

Line 246:

Arrow has been equipped.# 

you can change it to:

Ammunition has been equipped.# 

I use the same client and my client does not crash, it gives a gibberish txt for bubble gum thou. Check it here, I can't find the location myself so if you can do that that'll be great :)

msgstringtable.txt

Hi guyz i just recently pack new data with the latest data client translation with 2013 client i've notice that i get error on client or the client crash  when bubble gum (12210)  and hegum equip.

Data: Latest Revision of Client Translation
Game CLient: 20130807

screenProject-Luna006.jpg

errorbgum.png

Upon searching what the caused of error me and cyrax done some bug hunting and we find out that the latest  [2013-08-07Ragexe]msgstringtable.txt has a problem with it kindly confirmed and please do some test with this issue, we tried also to used the old one its working fine but got some problem on rebellion class when i equip bullets it says i equipped arrows  on old msgstring. thanks and looking for your fast response.

Can confirm.

msgstringtable.txt

Line 246:

Arrow has been equipped.# 

you can change it to:

Ammunition has been equipped.# 

I use the same client and my client does not crash, it gives a gibberish txt for bubble gum thou. Check it here, I can't find the location myself so if you can do that that'll be great :)

msgstringtable.txt

for the old msgstring its working fine can u check and used the latest revision 66 for 2013 im getting client crash on bubblegum and hegum thanks

[2013-08-07Ragexe]msgstringtable.txt

Edited by pr3p

use this one 

http://www.mediafire.com/view/9421pv5cc2jjqc4/msgstringtable.txt

im not sure why your msgstring got the many untranslated stuff 

Thanks Bro its the msgstring is on the data translated client folder i just replaced the current

nope its my  own   msgtringtable , i fixed the most bugs of them allready.

use this one 

http://www.mediafire.com/view/9421pv5cc2jjqc4/msgstringtable.txt

im not sure why your msgstring got the many untranslated stuff 

Thanks Bro its the msgstring is on the data translated client folder i just replaced the current

nope its my  own   msgtringtable , i fixed the most bugs of them allready.

O nice i really appreciate it bro thanks, anyway hows your  forum bro ^_^

hello hercules

eh mind if i ask on what is the best to use for now?

im currently using 12535

and the data v4 of ms.alexandria

2012-04-10 client version

but the things is some of items are translated in korean. and my plan for my upcoming server is renewal. most of the item that my server needs is in korean translation.. can someone help me or tell me what to use / svn version / client version / data version.. to make some of the renewal items are in english translation..

i search alot and i think my problem is on data folder.

hoping that someone will give an idea. on how it will be translate to english. or should i do manual translation ?

thank you in advance.  :meow:

Edited by leloush

There are so many renewal client with full package out there, you can try does if you want.

[English Client]

2013-06-05 Full Client Download - ossi0110

2013-08-14aRagexe Full Client by Themon

2013-08-07aRagexe Full Client by Themon

Client Side Release

for the SVN you can use the latest :)

Data version is included in their full client!

Update Texture and Sprite files to iRo/bRo/fRo/pRo/jRo/twRo - 2013/11/19
I remove all items that are now in kRo client - 2013/11/19

Thanks to themon for bank texture translation
Thanks to ossi0110 for the msgstringtable fix

can you update the line 2481

from this

Money chejjat jab jjyangcheo sunny Zeny #

to this one

Safety check more than ten million Zeny#

and also a typo error in line 2528

from this

% s time-out or sale of the items sold has been shut down due to the limited sales #

to this one

%s time-out or sale of the items sold has been shut down due to the limited sales#

also this line 2456

from this

The bank is not avaible. Please try again in a few minutes.#

to this one

The bank is not available. Please try again in a few minutes.#

Edited by unknown

can you also change the line from 2484 til line 2489

from this

The end of the earth, Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continents and the rich, huge cracks emerging in Bifrost, and you do not know the source of the labyrinth forest#
This is a marker indicating the end of the trip, a new world is opening indicators! Guardian, such as the lyrics to the temptation was gradually losing the soul.#
While flowing thousands of years, struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from a rather confused himself was feeling. #
Lyrics of temptation when the peak is reached, the end of the earth Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continent and the rich, huge cracks in Bifrost woke born, thereby breaking the traffic between the two worlds as was put to inconvenience people. #
Now, as the forest labyrinth passage of Bifrost. Even there, the completion of the source is unknown until now there was no one who has passed. #
Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion. #

to this one

A giant crevice appeared in Bifrost, the bridge between Splendide, the end of the world and the floating continent of Alfheim, and you do not know the source of the labyrinth forest.#
This is a marker indicating the end of the trip, a new world is opening indicators! Guardian, such as the lyrics to the temptation was gradually losing the soul.#
For thousands of years, a mysterious melody has mesmerized the guardian. After a millennia of slumber, the guardian became confused about what he had been protecting all these years, and began to suspect that he might be the one who has been sealed and hidden away.#
When the melody reached its peak, a giant crevice appeared in Bifrost, the bridge between Splendide, the end of the world and the floating continent of Alfheim. As a result, the two worlds were cut off from each other, causing a big problem for the people.#
Now, the only way to get to Bifrost is through the Labyrinth Forest. Nobody knows how the forest came to exist, and nobody has ever come out of it alive...#
Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion.#

Its officially translated in Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO).

Edited by unknown

can you rephrase this line 2469

from this

You may enter more than 10 inhibition Jenny is sold in the price 1000000000.#

to this

You enter more than 1 Billion Zeny, the price will still be sold to 1 Billion Zeny.#

Edited by unknown

can you rephrase again this line 2119

from

————————————————#

to this

Application and position into the battlefield cannot be applied under this circumtances

can you change the line 1880

from this

~ Jenny to the other party has failed to pay.#

to this

Jenny relative character holds up a transaction will not exceed the amount of #

and also this two

from this

~ Its job is not#
~ That gender is not a#

to this

It is not the job #
It is not the gender. #

Update Texture and Sprite files to iRo/bRo/fRo/pRo/jRo/twRo - 2013/11/19

I remove all items that are now in kRo client - 2013/11/19

Thanks to themon for bank texture translation

Thanks to ossi0110 for the msgstringtable fix

Hi mich due to new updates there is a missing tab for costumes on client side and i used also the msgstringtable.txt that is updated but i think its more organized the one ossi0110 provided.

i replaced the current msgstring with the updated clean client translation ,on folder MsgString ( [2013-08-07Ragexe]msgstringtable.txt) and i replaced the old one, check screenshot of fresh newly compiled client/data.can you confirmed thanks.

List of not showing item when equip.

-Twilight  ( Please include the sprite in able to work on new rev)  

-Spirit of Tsung

screenProject-Luna007.jpg

fixed those missing tab of ossi msgstring he provided, and i encountered  some item not showing when equip on some costumes item on the new update of msgstring (client translation) , il be checking on some missing sprite on equip and etc.

screenProject-Luna009.jpg

Please include this on new rev Costume MoonStar and World Star Files: http://www.mediafire...strrd93axxtjut6

screenProject-Luna010.jpg

Edited by pr3p

fixed those missing tab of ossi msgstring he provided and i encountered  some item not showing when equip on some costumes item, il be checking on some missing sprite on equip and etc.

Not sure what you did , but i just checked the Msgstringtable  from me , there is no tab Missing, all tabs are there

fixed those missing tab of ossi msgstring he provided and i encountered  some item not showing when equip on some costumes item, il be checking on some missing sprite on equip and etc.

Not sure what you did , but i just checked the Msgstringtable  from me , there is no tab Missing, all tabs are there

@ossi oh sorry thats on the default msgstring on new client translation sorry for that

msgstringtable.txt, line 2331 should be

%.1f%% (PCRoom %.1f%% + TPLUS %.1f%% + Premium %.1f%% + %s Server %.1f%%)#

msgstringtable.txt, line 2331 should be

%.1f%% (PCRoom %.1f%% + TPLUS %.1f%% + Premium %.1f%% + %s Server %.1f%%)#

%.1f%% (PC¹æ %.1f%% + TPLUS %.1f%% + ÇÁ¸®¹Ì¾ö %.1f%% + %s¼­¹ö %.1f%%)# 

Thanks done(confirmed with kRO)

can you also change the line from 2484 til line 2489

from this

The end of the earth, Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continents and the rich, huge cracks emerging in Bifrost, and you do not know the source of the labyrinth forest#

While flowing thousands of years, struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from a rather confused himself was feeling. #

Lyrics of temptation when the peak is reached, the end of the earth Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continent and the rich, huge cracks in Bifrost woke born, thereby breaking the traffic between the two worlds as was put to inconvenience people. #

Now, as the forest labyrinth passage of Bifrost. Even there, the completion of the source is unknown until now there was no one who has passed. #

Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion. #

to this one

A giant crevice appeared in Bifrost, the bridge between Splendide, the end of the world and the floating continent of Alfheim, and you do not know the source of the labyrinth forest.#

For thousands of years, a mysterious melody has mesmerized the guardian. After a millennia of slumber, the guardian became confused about what he had been protecting all these years, and began to suspect that he might be the one who has been sealed and hidden away.#

When the melody reached its peak, a giant crevice appeared in Bifrost, the bridge between Splendide, the end of the world and the floating continent of Alfheim. As a result, the two worlds were cut off from each other, causing a big problem for the people.#

Now, the only way to get to Bifrost is through the Labyrinth Forest. Nobody knows how the forest came to exist, and nobody has ever come out of it alive...#

Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion.#

Its officially translated in Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO).

Have to check about this one.

r70 - Line 1749 Added, Which was missing, and fixed several translations.