Sign in to follow this  
Yommy

RO2 Client Source Code <3

How do you guys find this leaked stuff? Great topic btw. Thank you! I'll starting reading this code right away, I love reading new code samples like this one c:

Edited by pan

the src is very smiliar.

its the same client basic system like they used for Requiem ^^

when we translated the korean client for lots into english and german we found tons of requiem stuff in the files and as objects etc.

Edited by Tepoo

because more people where interested in Requiem then Ragnarok Online 2.

my translation project was followed by 15k people on the start of seaRo, iRO and kRO. within 3Months, the value droped down to under 2000.

LotS was a great game, but the Developer failed it with retarded updates, lack of content and retardness in customer support.

I remember this xD fun stuff. Reddozen has been creating some really cool things with Gate of the World since Project Janus kinda stopped.

I remember this xD fun stuff. Reddozen has been creating some really cool things with Gate of the World since Project Janus kinda stopped.

Yep... Good times...

I've been converting the GOTW 3D into HTML5 / webGL compatiable resources. I've got Pront town rendering on the web browser so far. I'm working on Culverts dungeon currently. Once all the maps are ready, I'll start building out the game UI etc. GOTW will live again as a fully HTML5 compatiable game. We've tested it, and it's working on PCs, tablets, phones, and the PS4 (it should work on the PS Vita too, but it's as of yet untested). I should have some fly-through demos avaliable soon once the pront region is mostly done.

Cool to still see files leaking out for this game...

The actual client is getting hard to find. As for the server, a full server has never leaked. Only parts.

My group is recreating the client in HTML5 with webGL, but we do almost have this client leak compiled :)

Here's something else that's quite interesting, enjoy ;P

https://mega.co.nz/#F!DMkAzawB!Wm0K3PtCILiSOVTIgigyww

Btw, whenever I setup Saga and Legacy with the torrent of a GOTW client in that mega link, with saga REV 74 I can login, but can't display server selection, I setup everything properly, then I went to try out Legacy, and I get an error in the authentication saying I have a packet problem, I'm uploading a video about it all right now. I asked reddozen already but I don't want to wait any longer! If anyone could help me out, it would really be awesome. Wait for the video for more info on what's happening, spent over 10 hours on this.

Aaaand here ya go, here's the video. 

Edited by Aeromesi

Any links to a more older client? (Like OBT or something like that?) I tried getting www.ro2.in.ua client to work but I can't get the login screen to pop up.

http://puu.sh/bNFC9/85f4d1f71e.jpg
http://puu.sh/bNFHR/7b388480f4.jpg
http://puu.sh/bNHyS/41a763a175.jpg
Got it working... but monsters dont fight back, and there's literally no dialogue. There's just like error messages, I understand that the npc is client side so... anyone with experience knows anything about this issue?

wowwww aeromesi!! godd work!!

i download the all clients of ro2 gotw for test, you whats client use? please share for testing the problems

is possible you shared your start.bat?

Edited by Namine

Pretty sure the Saga server emu is from https://github.com/Willyham/SagaRO2

When "Git"ing the SagaRO2, I tried editing the MONO bat file so I could compile it, but its having problems locating PKG_CONFIG_FILE variable (Changed the variable to C:Program Files (x86)Mono-3.2.3libpkgconfig, where it is located) and reading pkt-sharp.pc. I have pkt-sharp-2.0 which is a newer version of mono, tried manually editing the bat script but to no prevail it still asks "perhaps you should add the directory containing gtk-sharp.pc" when I have gtk-sharp-2.0.pc... Anyone shed any light on a fix for this? Or how to compile SagaRO2 with one of Microsofts IDE's?

Also here you go with a crappy emulator run, got someone in-game!

post-4149-0-35759400-1411716169_thumb.png

Edited by Aeromesi

Pretty sure the Saga server emu is from https://github.com/Willyham/SagaRO2

When "Git"ing the SagaRO2, I tried editing the MONO bat file so I could compile it, but its having problems locating PKG_CONFIG_FILE variable (Changed the variable to C:Program Files (x86)Mono-3.2.3libpkgconfig, where it is located) and reading pkt-sharp.pc. I have pkt-sharp-2.0 which is a newer version of mono, tried manually editing the bat script but to no prevail it still asks "perhaps you should add the directory containing gtk-sharp.pc" when I have gtk-sharp-2.0.pc... Anyone shed any light on a fix for this? Or how to compile SagaRO2 with one of Microsofts IDE's?

Also here you go with a crappy emulator run, got someone in-game!

This client needs to compile? How compile? Have an tutorial?

I downloaded a client that existed back in like 2008, I haven't tried compiling that client yet.