kyeme

PushCart Decoration

I tried implementing this but I can't really say whether i managed to get it to work or not, because i think my client's luas do not support this (the skill icon for example, my luas dont have it).

Moving to needs more info.

The Decorate Cart i think use the new packet for new select cart windows (max lv 1 for 3 cart type)

skill db

2544,0,6,4,0,0x1,0,1,1,no,0,0x1,0,none,0,    MC_CARTDECORATE,Decorate Cart

skillid

MC_CARTDECORATE = 2544,

skilldescript

[SKID.MC_CARTDECORATE] = {		"Decorate Cart",		"Max Level:^777777 1 ^000000",		"Effect : ^777777 Learning Decorate Cart",	},

skillinfolist

[SKID.MC_CARTDECORATE] = {		SkillName = "Decorate Cart",		MaxLv = 1,		SpAmount = { 40 },		bSeperateLv = false,		AttackRange = { 1 },		"MC_CARTDECORATE"	},
Edited by Napster

HEADER_ZC_SELECTCART =  0x97f,
PacketType.W packetlenght.W identity.L      
lenght -1 8

HEADER_CZ_SELECTCART =  0x980,
PacketType.W identity.L type.B
lenght 7

Maybe :)

Edited by Shakto

yes those are it, but again I can't tell whether I got them to work or not because my lua files appear to not suppor this feature.

I need more info on the client-side part, I tried using the .lua info provided by Napster but my client crashes when using the skill via command (cant use it directly by clicking because the skill shows no icon)

Any news ~ :)

I also tried to implement this using pure kro file and client but after I use the skill my client scream a lot of missing spr..

hmm..any clue?

:meow:

I also tried to implement this using pure kro file and client but after I use the skill my client scream a lot of missing spr..

hmm..any clue?

try to use pRO client 

hmm..any clue?

try to use pRO client 

so it means we can't implement this cause only pRO client does this....

and I also notice 2013 doesn't respond or show the cart list..so sad...

hmm..any clue?

try to use pRO client 

so it means we can't implement this cause only pRO client does this....

and I also notice 2013 doesn't respond or show the cart list..so sad...

I need more info on the client-side part, I tried using the .lua info provided by Napster but my client crashes when using the skill via command (cant use it directly by clicking because the skill shows no icon)

No MC_CARTDECORATE in textureÀ¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽ºitem of pRO   OMG!

The texture of MC_CARTDECORATE is like from am_berserkpitcher  and rk_stonehardskin

Try this 

in skilltreeview.lua add  [13] = SKID.MC_CARTDECORATE,

[JOBID.JT_MERCHANT] = {		[1] = SKID.MC_INCCARRY,		[3] = SKID.MC_MAMMONITE,		[4] = SKID.MC_IDENTIFY,		[5] = SKID.MC_LOUD,		[8] = SKID.MC_DISCOUNT,		[9] = SKID.MC_PUSHCART,		[12] = SKID.MC_CHANGECART,		[13] = SKID.MC_CARTDECORATE,		[15] = SKID.MC_OVERCHARGE,		[16] = SKID.MC_VENDING,		[19] = SKID.MC_CARTREVOLUTION	},

Add this in your textureÀ¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽ºitem mc_cartdecorate.bmp

in iro yes it has the lua, bmp and spr for the skill icon in kro it doesn't have the bmp and desc...

and using the the iro client It can show the cart list window but many spr error in kRO it doesn't show(maybe new packet used)...

I gave it a try and went as far as copying the mc_changecart bmp,spr,and act and renaming them to mc_cartdecorate. Then I added everything needed in the lua files. Finally I added the skill to be given when equipping a item to easly get it. But nothing happens when using it. I know to use mc_changecart you have to click the icon itself for the packet to be sent to the server, but mc_cartdecorate isnt doing anything. kRO clients may not support it. I used the 2013-07-31 Ragexe.

Looks like it, but its only in the sakray data right now. I added it to my data and tried it with a 2015-05-13Ragexe client and it didn't send a packet like the first cart decorate does. Wonder if a newer client will be needed once its officially in the main server?

I think they already added it on 2015-08-26bRagexe.

2015-08-26data_true_9984-10022_1st.gpf

sprite¾ÆÀÌÅÛmc_cartdecorate.actsprite¾ÆÀÌÅÛmc_cartdecorate.sprsprite¾ÆÀÌÅÛmc_cartdecorate_on.actsprite¾ÆÀÌÅÛmc_cartdecorate_on.spr

luafiles514lua filesskillinfozskilldescript.lub

[SKID.MC_CARTDECORATE] = {		"체인지 카트 2 (Change Cart 2)",		"^777777습득조건 : 퀘스트 완료^000000",		"계열 : ^777777보조^000000",		"내용 : ^777777다양하고 귀여운 디자인의 카트를 선택할 수 있다.^000000"	}

I think they already added it on 2015-08-26bRagexe.

2015-08-26data_true_9984-10022_1st.gpf

sprite¾ÆÀÌÅÛmc_cartdecorate.actsprite¾ÆÀÌÅÛmc_cartdecorate.sprsprite¾ÆÀÌÅÛmc_cartdecorate_on.actsprite¾ÆÀÌÅÛmc_cartdecorate_on.spr

luafiles514lua filesskillinfozskilldescript.lub

[SKID.MC_CARTDECORATE] = {		"체인지 카트 2 (Change Cart 2)",		"^777777습득조건 : 퀘스트 완료^000000",		"계열 : ^777777보조^000000",		"내용 : ^777777다양하고 귀여운 디자인의 카트를 선택할 수 있다.^000000"	}
That's great news.

@@Rytech , back to work for this xD