PcNy

An item behaves like @autoloot

Question

Is there any item script that makes a player who consumes it can have an effect like @autoloot for a given period of time?

If it's not possible. An npc script that charges a player for zeny in exchange for an hour of @autoloot effect would be great too.

PS: Players can't directly use @autoloot.

Thank you!

Edited by PcNy

7 answers to this question

try this

-	script	cieffect	-1,{Onatlootend:	atcommand "@autoloot 0";end;}and item script	Script: <" 	deltimer "cieffect::Onatlootend";	while(input(.@rate,1,100)!=0);	atcommand "@autoloot "+.@rate;	addtimer 5000,"cieffect::Onatlootend";	">

try this

-	script	cieffect	-1,{Onatlootend:	atcommand "@autoloot 0";end;}and item script	Script: <" 	deltimer "cieffect::Onatlootend";	while(input(.@rate,1,100)!=0);	atcommand "@autoloot "+.@rate;	addtimer 5000,"cieffect::Onatlootend";	">

Hey there :)

Can you help please ? I want to attach the @autoloot function to a miscellaneous item (that cannot be "consummed"), also for a week duration; so when the times expires, item gets deleted :)

By the way I read in a different topic the "attachtimer" function shouldn't be used too often, is it relevant in this case ?

Thanks.

Edited by Adam

-	script	kdjshfksfj	-1,{OnInit:	bindatcmd "autoloot", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnReqItem";	bindatcmd "alootid", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnReqItem";	bindatcmd "autolootitem", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnReqItem";	bindatcmd "autoloottype", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnReqItem";	end;OnReqItem:	.@itemid = Red_Potion; // require item	if ( !countitem( .@itemid ) ) {		message strcharinfo(0), "You must have "+ getitemname( .@itemid ) +" to use "+ .@atcmd_command$;		end;	}	if ( .@atcmd_numparameters )		atcommand .@atcmd_command$ +" "+ implode( .@atcmd_parameters$, " " );	else		atcommand .@atcmd_command$;	end;}
why not just use bindatcmd and overwrite those autoloot stuffs

so you can rentitem with an expire tick, then while the player having the items, they can use autoloot

By the way I read in a different topic the "attachtimer" function shouldn't be used too often, is it relevant in this case ?

attachnpctimer and addtimer is a different case

http://herc.ws/wiki/Timers_%28Scripting%29#AttachNPCTimer

1. attachnpctimer is a npc type timer that is attached to the npc

2. addtimer is a player type timer that is attached to the player

they are different

3. sleep type timer ... my favorite

4. static timer ... gettimetick(2)

Edited by AnnieRuru

-	script	kdjshfksfj	-1,{OnInit:	bindatcmd "autoloot", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnReqItem";	bindatcmd "alootid", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnReqItem";	bindatcmd "autolootitem", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnReqItem";	bindatcmd "autoloottype", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnReqItem";	end;OnReqItem:	.@itemid = Red_Potion; // require item	if ( !countitem( .@itemid ) ) {		message strcharinfo(0), "You must have "+ getitemname( .@itemid ) +" to use "+ .@atcmd_command$;		end;	}	if ( .@atcmd_numparameters )		atcommand .@atcmd_command$ +" "+ implode( .@atcmd_parameters$, " " );	else		atcommand .@atcmd_command$;	end;}

so you can rentitem with an expire tick, then while the player having the items, they can use autoloot

they are different

Hi, AnnieRuru, how can I make it like, when a player wears "x" headgear he can use @autoloot? Thanks!

Hi, AnnieRuru, how can I make it like, when a player wears "x" headgear he can use @autoloot? Thanks!

That s exactly what I asked for in the first place, I'm sorry if i didn't make myself clear :/

Edited by Adam

they are different

Thanks  for this suggestion Annie, it works great this way /no1