akka

Failed to retrieve 'HPMDataCheckLen'

Question

I originally posted this in the HPM datacheck announcement thread, but i didn't get an answer. So im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. 

The problem started yesterday after I updated my server to get access to the new datacheck feature, It all went very smooth and  I compiled it as usual without any errors. I might add that i added:

#include "../common/HPMDataCheck.h"

and made sure that it was the last included file:

http://imgur.com/UNqeg4T

But when i tried to run my server i got the following errors:

[Warning]: HPM:plugin_load: failed to retrieve 'HPMDataCheckLen' for plugin/HPMHooking.dll, most likely not including HPMDataCheck.h, skipping...[Warning]: HPM:plugin_load: failed to retrieve 'HPMDataCheckLen' for plugin/custom_plugin.dll, most likely not including HPMDataCheck.h, skipping... 

So I checked the code again. I checked both my custom plugin and HPMHooking, and HPMDataCheck.h was indeed included in both of 'em.

When i compiled i used Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 and the Hercules-12.sln solution and the server is running Windows. I later tried a build of the latest fresh Hercules and it gave me the same result when I uncommented HPMHooking in confplugins.conf. Am I doing something terribly wrong? or whats really going on?  :wacko:  :unsure:

3 answers to this question

I havent got a chance to test this, but have you compiled the plugin after the adding the include line.

I originally posted this in the HPM datacheck announcement thread, but i didn't get an answer. So im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. 

The problem started yesterday after I updated my server to get access to the new datacheck feature, It all went very smooth and  I compiled it as usual without any errors. I might add that i added:

#include "../common/HPMDataCheck.h"

and made sure that it was the last included file:

http://imgur.com/UNqeg4T

But when i tried to run my server i got the following errors:

[Warning]: HPM:plugin_load: failed to retrieve 'HPMDataCheckLen' for plugin/HPMHooking.dll, most likely not including HPMDataCheck.h, skipping...[Warning]: HPM:plugin_load: failed to retrieve 'HPMDataCheckLen' for plugin/custom_plugin.dll, most likely not including HPMDataCheck.h, skipping... 

So I checked the code again. I checked both my custom plugin and HPMHooking, and HPMDataCheck.h was indeed included in both of 'em.

When i compiled i used Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 and the Hercules-12.sln solution and the server is running Windows. I later tried a build of the latest fresh Hercules and it gave me the same result when I uncommented HPMHooking in confplugins.conf. Am I doing something terribly wrong? or whats really going on?  :wacko:  :unsure:

be sure to make

make clean

./configure

make plugins