Sign in to follow this  
Mission

cant move after.

Question

6 answers to this question

1. the script doesn't show up anymore for some reason, thankfully I was still looking at it and managed to copy paste it beforehand. -> http://upaste.me/188133 copied version

2. Not addressing the issue you have but, 

mes "[Apprentice Craftsman]";                        mes "Quite of an adventurer huh? Well, shall we?";                        close2;                        specialeffect2 EF_MAPPILLAR;                        if(countitem(7227) < 50 || countitem(6242) < 1){                                 mes "[Apprentice Craftsman]";                                mes "Sorry, You dont have the requirements.";                                close;                        }

Why do you use close2; and close?

close2 closes the window but keeps the character attached, and continues with the script.. so if the character has 50 or more TCG cards and 1 or more midgard coins he'll be stuck at that point.

sorry sir.. i really dk how to fix that script.. when i try to change the close2 into close.. the npc end the conversation..
please help me fix my npc :( 
im a newbie.. im no good enough ,,,

Just do

mes "[Apprentice Craftsman]";mes "Quite of an adventurer huh? Well, shall we?";specialeffect2 EF_MAPPILLAR;if(countitem(7227) < 50 || countitem(6242) < 1){        mes "[Apprentice Craftsman]";        mes "Sorry, You dont have the requirements.";}close;