Sign in to follow this  
Mystery

First Website Design

Your first? Unbelievable, very beautiful and a different structure, maybe because I'm used to websites Brazilians, but it was really cool. ;)

Ps: My first was a failure. :(

Haha, yeah it is my first :P.

I've updated my pages.

0JheI88.jpg?1

6o8ZX7J.jpg

I just think it needs more color.

It has very blue al.

I just think it needs more color.

It has very blue al.

I know... I tried different colours for it but none seem to have fit and collide together... so I was kinda stuck T.T

Nice one  :D

Thanks a lot!

awesome!! Mysterious u can do anything what u want now

hahaha so cute and colourfull

i give 9/10

Thanks a lot papzola!

I don't have the main page up and running yet, but I do have my boards and database. so xD

No need for more colors as long as the color blending of the background as well as the fonts is good. Great work! :)

Design looks really good. I hope the functions and resources can be way beyond with what RMS has to offer.

Which kind of functionality are you looking/hoping for? And resources? We're setting up our own resource sharing in our community board through our download system.

Design looks really good. I hope the functions and resources can be way beyond with what RMS has to offer.

Which kind of functionality are you looking/hoping for? And resources? We're setting up our own resource sharing in our community board through our download system.

Server review?

Server review?

I was thinking of that since the side project about server reviews of Yusifer for RMS is already dead. The project was called RO First Impressions.

Server review?

Yup, we'll have server reviews. In the future, I'm gonna try and get the Latest Server Reviews from the main page loaded onto the boards sidebar as well so that we can have it both on boards and homepage.

Server review?

I was thinking of that since the side project about server reviews of Yusifer for RMS is already dead. The project was called RO First Impressions.

I actually spoke to Yuki and Yusifer about Midgard-Community combining with First Impressions.

FIRST will still be up, but it's just difficult to get "steady" reviewers. However, that's not up to us as it really depends on our volunteers. Yusifer got her own things going as well (and maybe RO 2 :P), but hopefully, she can be active again in the future <3.

Just curious, how's the website going =D?

FIRST will still be up, but it's just difficult to get "steady" reviewers. However, that's not up to us as it really depends on our volunteers. Yusifer got her own things going as well (and maybe RO 2 :P), but hopefully, she can be active again in the future <3.

Just curious, how's the website going =D?

Hopefully you guys still live on cause it'd be nice to have us combined :P.

It's actually going pretty well. I'm excited to get my main site up very soon :P