Sign in to follow this  
evilpuncker

Add two "missing" skills

I've seen some info about them back in rA times, @Rytech might know, and even something about them is written at some kRO update topic, I'm just posting this to gather some info from you guys and not letting this be forgotten :P

BA_POEMBRAGI2 and DC_FORTUNEKISS2

There's 2 cards you can get from the Clown and Gypsy monsters in Biolabs 4 thats said to make Poem of Bragi and Fortune Kiss usable in the skill window. Those 2 skill tags appeared around some time after the cards were added and I scratched my head for a while on why those skills were added until it hit me after a update on those cards that they might give access to those skills and not the original ones. What the difference is im not sure. In theory those 2 may not have a weapon requirement, unless the cards only gives these skills to the opposite sex of those jobs and the skills only required a Instrument OR a Wip instead of one or the other like the originals.

Hopefully well soon know through future leaked data. Can you tell me the details on what exactly do the cards do?

There's 2 cards you can get from the Clown and Gypsy monsters in Biolabs 4 thats said to make Poem of Bragi and Fortune Kiss usable in the skill window. Those 2 skill tags appeared around some time after the cards were added and I scratched my head for a while on why those skills were added until it hit me after a update on those cards that they might give access to those skills and not the original ones. What the difference is im not sure. In theory those 2 may not have a weapon requirement, unless the cards only gives these skills to the opposite sex of those jobs and the skills only required a Instrument OR a Wip instead of one or the other like the originals.

Hopefully well soon know through future leaked data. Can you tell me the details on what exactly do the cards do?

still no info on this? xD

Data from RateMyServer...

Clown Alphoccio Card [Armor] Item ID# 4560 (Clown_Alphoccio_Card)

{ skill "BA_POEMBRAGI",10; bonus bFlee,(readparam(bVit)>=110)?40:20; },{},{}