Sign in to follow this  
Mission

does anyone know?

Question

where to find this?..

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6790/hexas.jpg

or this one..

5@tower / bif_fild02 / bif_fild01 / bif_dun01 / 1@mist / thana_boss / sky1 / que_temsky / ra_temsky / gon_dun02 / gonryun / 2009rcw_07 / 2009rcw_03 / bat_b02 / bat_b01 / que_qaru05 / que_qaru04 / que_qaru03 / que_qaru02 / que_qaru01 / que_qsch05 / que_qsch04 / que_qsch03 / que_qsch02 / que_qsch01 / bat_fild02 / sch_gld / airplane_01 / airplane / himinn / rwc01.rsw / valkyrie / yuno / comodo / 6@tower / moc_fild22b / moc_fild22 / einbroch / mjolnir_01 / gef_fild07 / xmas / xmas_fild01..

cuz i want to add sky effect but idk where to find those things...

6 answers to this question

You must use the same amount of letters to allow the sky effect into another map with that hex editon. Please for renaming your map files in case you need to, you must rename it with browedit.

Alternatively, there is a weather plugin for allowing weather effects to custom maps, without replacing the original effects Here

what the heck.. i follow all the steps he did..  but its a failure... check my screenies

step 1 2ljte6c.jpg

step 2 34ns602.jpg

step 3 jpiovr.jpg

step 4 21lnc0m.jpg

please help me ... i need your help guys..  :(

I've never tried making a sky map myself, but if i were you, i would try replacing with a hex string of the same length as the original.

If you change your map name to pvp_valk1 and put that in the client, does it help?

ohhh yeaahh.. it's summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been busy this past few weeks ..and now back to work :) thanks for the best answer Olrox and theadellie

Edited by Mission