Question

We all know that Guild System/WoE System is obviously one of the Best feature of Ragnarok. I can actually say that, it is indeed the BREAD & BUTTER of the game.

Most of the players are playing this game for a long time because of it.

So I'm thinking... Why not create a more complex Guild Ranking System that will make the battle more Intense, Engaging and Fun!? Maybe someone did this already or maybe not? 

Definitely, I'm here to request this kind of SCRIPT. I'm not sure if someone will do this since this might fall under PAID service category.

Basically, here's the details:

* NPC for Ultimate Guild Ranking.

Menu:

• Top 10 Guilds - displays the Top 10 Guilds base on [Guild Rank Formula]

- Usually, most of the Guild Ranker NPC are all base on Agit counts. From OLD ranking system this might change using this Guild Rank Formula.

* What is Guild Rank Formula? It's a 100% of the total CRITERIA.

??...CRITERIA

Agit Counts = 30%

Formula: .30*(X/30*100) = 30%  where X is Agit Counts and 30 are days in the month. 

Player KDR = 40%

Formula: .40*(TK/TD*100) = 40% where TK is Overall Total Kills and TD is Overall Total deaths of the Guild. (Total Kills/Deaths counts will remain even the members leaves the guild.)

EmP Break = 20%

Formula: .20*(TB/HEB*100) = 20% where TB is Total Break while HEB is Highest Emp Break value. Meaning the highest break counts will be the default value to get the 20%. Meaning the most break counts guild will always get the 20% (Break counts will remain even the members leaves the guild.) 

Active Participants =  10%

Formula: .10*(AP/TAP*100) = 10% where AP is the # of Max Members online per day divided by TAP or total possible online players in 1 month 75*30 = 2250

• Top 10 Players of the Guild - displays top players who contributed the most base on KDR points of the Top 10 guilds. 

- This menu shows the Top 5 Players of each Guilds on TOP 10.  

Formula (KILLS/DEATHS = KDR) is Base on top 5 players with MOST KILLS with lesser DEATHS = KDR  where Kills/Deaths is total kills/deaths on that GUILD.

For example presentation:

1. AAA  <-- Guild Name

- 1st Top Player        Kills           Death        KDR

- 2nd Top Player       Kills           Death        KDR

- 3rd Top Player      Kills           Death        KDR

- 4th Top Player      Kills           Death        KDR

- 5th Top Player

2. BBB <-- Guild Name

- 4th Top Player      Kills           Death       KDR

- 5th Top Player

3. CCC <-- Guild Name

- 5th Top Player

4. DDD

5. So on...

6. So forth...

• Most Active Guild - Top 10 Ranking base on Total Active Participants.
  • Previous Month Top 10 Guilds - simply display the previous TOP 10. (so they can always look back who's the best from last month)

Last but not the least. The compensation to those who gave their best to make it to the top.

*Reward base on Ranking.

*Reward will be sent via MAIL every end of month. (e.g March 30 11:59:59) send rewards to the Members of that guild regardless the joined date.)

Additional Info:

The formula is base on 30 days battle so the 31 might not valid or depends on coding.

The formula can be change if you have a better one. (I'm not a mathematician)

Thanks for taking time to read ...

Edited by Hadeszeus

14 answers to this question

Here's the Script:

UltimateGuildRanker: UltimateGuildRanker.diff

For Updated Script, Go to this link: http://herc.ws/board/topic/4941-ultimate-guild-ranker/

(Although in its initial stages, report any bug if found)

(NOTE: this is diff not txt file.)

At first just execute 2 querys in the top of the UltimateGuildRanker.txt

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

I always want to ask this ...

how do you calculate kill/death ratio ?

because if the player has 3 kills, and 0 death

3/0 = infinity

it will return NULL value in SQL table

I always insert the death as 1 even if the death is actually 0 when made the 1st kill

or insert death as 2 if the 1st death

to prevent the calculation of infinite value

3/1 = 3

but then it will show the improper value of the person's death ..

I always want to ask this ...

how do you calculate kill/death ratio ?

because if the player has 3 kills, and 0 death

3/0 = infinity

it will return NULL value in SQL table

I always insert the death as 1 even if the death is actually 0 when made the 1st kill

or insert death as 2 if the 1st death

to prevent the calculation of infinite value

3/1 = 3

but then it will show the improper value of the person's death ..

You are correct. I believe generally that 1 is substituted as death. 

As long as it display consistently that would be good.

I always want to ask this ...how do you calculate kill/death ratio ?because if the player has 3 kills, and 0 death3/0 = infinityit will return NULL value in SQL tableI always insert the death as 1 even if the death is actually 0 when made the 1st killor insert death as 2 if the 1st deathto prevent the calculation of infinite value3/1 = 3but then it will show the improper value of the person's death ..

If death is 0, maybe make it read as 1, and then on first death, death will not increase, it will remain at 1.

So we can do like

OnPCDieEvent:If(die==0) die=1;
Then apply formula. It doesnt need to apply default death value as 1,

i think conditions are enough,

About sql, we can make column conditions like

Int(5) NOT NULL default '0'

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

just tested

alter table `char`  add kills int(11) unsigned not null default 0 after unban_time,  add death int(11) unsigned not null default 0 after kills,  add index (kills),  add index (death);select * from `char`;select name, kills, death, kills/death, kills/(death+1) from `char` order by kills desc;select name, kills, death, kills/death, kills/(death+1) from `char` order by death asc;select name, kills, death, kills/death, kills/(death+1) from `char` order by kills/death desc;select name, kills, death, kills/death, kills/(death+1) from `char` order by kills/(death+1) desc;
the last one ... is the one that we should use

so just make the ratio as +1 to death only when calculating, not on the ladder itself

btw ... I'm not interested in making this script ... just too big

rather just update my sql dota ladder script

just tested

alter table `char`  add kills int(11) unsigned not null default 0 after unban_time,  add death int(11) unsigned not null default 0 after kills,  add index (kills),  add index (death);select * from `char`;select name, kills, death, kills/death, kills/(death+1) from `char` order by kills desc;select name, kills, death, kills/death, kills/(death+1) from `char` order by death asc;select name, kills, death, kills/death, kills/(death+1) from `char` order by kills/death desc;select name, kills, death, kills/death, kills/(death+1) from `char` order by kills/(death+1) desc;
the last one ... is the one that we should use

so just make the ratio as +1 to death only when calculating, not on the ladder itself

btw ... I'm not interested in making this script ... just too big

rather just update my sql dota ladder script

@Annie

What if this part only? Without the Active participants and the rest. 

Top 10 Guilds - displays the Top 10 Guilds base on [Guild Rank Formula]

- Usually, most of the Guild Ranker NPC are all base on Agit counts. From OLD ranking system this might change using this Guild Rank Formula.

* What is Guild Rank Formula? It's a 100% of the total CRITERIA.

??...CRITERIA

Agit Counts = 30%

Formula: .30*(X/30*100) = 30% where X is Agit Counts and 30 are days in the month.

Player KDR = 40%

Formula: .40*(TK/TD*100) = 40% where TK is Overall Total Kills and TD is Overall Total deaths of the Guild. (Total Kills/Deaths counts will remain even the members leaves the guild.)

EmP Break = 30%

Formula: .30*(TB/HEB*100) = 30% where TB is Total Break while HEB is Highest Emp Break value. Meaning the highest break counts will be the default value to get the 20%. Meaning the most break counts guild will always get the 20% (Break counts will remain even the members leaves the guild.)

We all know that Guild System/WoE System is obviously one of the Best feature of Ragnarok. I can actually say that, it is indeed the BREAD & BUTTER of the game.

Most of the players are playing this game for a long time because of it.

So I'm thinking... Why not create a more complex Guild Ranking System that will make the battle more Intense, Engaging and Fun!? Maybe someone did this already or maybe not? 

Definitely, I'm here to request this kind of SCRIPT. I'm not sure if someone will do this since this might fall under PAID service category.

Basically, here's the details:

* NPC for Ultimate Guild Ranking.

Menu:

[*]Top 10 Guilds - displays the Top 10 Guilds base on [Guild Rank Formula]

[*]

* What is Guild Rank Formula? It's a 100% of the total CRITERIA.

??...CRITERIA

Agit Counts = 30%

Formula: .30*(X/30*100) = 30%  where X is Agit Counts and 30 are days in the month. 

Player KDR = 40%

Formula: .40*(TK/TD*100) = 40% where TK is Overall Total Kills and TD is Overall Total deaths of the Guild. (Total Kills/Deaths counts will remain even the members leaves the guild.)

EmP Break = 20%

Formula: .20*(TB/HEB*100) = 20% where TB is Total Break while HEB is Highest Emp Break value. Meaning the highest break counts will be the default value to get the 20%. Meaning the most break counts guild will always get the 20% (Break counts will remain even the members leaves the guild.) 

Active Participants =  10%

Formula: .10*(AP/TAP*100) = 10% where AP is the # of Max Members online per day divided by TAP or total possible online players in 1 month 75*30 = 2250

[*]Top 10 Players of the Guild - displays top players who contributed the most base on KDR points of the Top 10 guilds. 

[*]

- This menu shows the Top 5 Players of each Guilds on TOP 10.  

Formula (KILLS/DEATHS = KDR) is Base on top 5 players with MOST KILLS with lesser DEATHS = KDR  where Kills/Deaths is total kills/deaths on that GUILD.

For example presentation:

1. AAA  <-- Guild Name

- 5th Top Player

2. BBB <-- Guild Name

- 4th Top Player      Kills           Death       KDR

- 5th Top Player

3. CCC <-- Guild Name

- 5th Top Player

4. DDD

5. So on...

6. So forth...

[*]Most Active Guild - Top 10 Ranking base on Total Active Participants.

[*]

[*]Previous Month Top 10 Guilds - simply display the previous TOP 10. (so they can always look back who's the best from last month)

[*]

Last but not the least. The compensation to those who gave their best to make it to the top.

*Reward base on Ranking.

*Reward will be sent via MAIL every end of month. (e.g March 30 11:59:59) send rewards to the Members of that guild regardless the joined date.)

Additional Info:

The formula is base on 30 days battle so the 31 might not valid or depends on coding.

The formula can be change if you have a better one. (I'm not a mathematician)

Thanks for taking time to read ..

I saw this script working on the test server of  Dastgir u should contact him for that, but i don't know if that is free or not but its a good script build worth as a paid service

Here's the Script:

UltimateGuildRanker: attachicon.gifUltimateGuildRanker.diff

Dastgir, thanks for this. I really appreciate your time and effort doing this. +1

Here's the Script:

UltimateGuildRanker: attachicon.gifUltimateGuildRanker.diff

Dastgir, thanks for this. I really appreciate your time and effort doing this. +1

Just Keep giving us amazing ideas ;)

I saw another WoE script...the guilds can earn points during the WoE and after the woe ends they can get items for the points they've earned.
I think it's a better idea than just the 1st guild have the prize.

The 1st guild can have a better prize and the others can just exchange their points for simple items.

How to receive this point? 
- The guilds that breaks the emperium at least once will receive points after the woe ends, and the guilds that stay with the castle will receive more points.

Add Top Emp Break
- this would be nice so we could see who is the best top emp break from the guilds.
Edited by Yoh Asakura