Sign in to follow this  
安赫尔

Request a Random NPC Look, Designated X Y script.

Question

I need to put some random npc in a arena map like follow

The NPC audience are in red line.

post-1086-0-89508300-1394966971_thumb.jpg

Finally looks like the image below

post-1086-0-65587200-1394966960_thumb.jpg

I think it maybe to use freeloop like below. This thing is currently a bit difficult for me

freeloop(1);	set .@size, getargcount();	for(set .@i,0; .@i<.@size; set .@i,.@i+1) {

Can someone make a examples

1 answer to this question

Can't detailedly do this at the moment, but should be enough if you make a whitelist of NPCs you want to go to the arena and use the setnpcdisplay script command.

Sample:

-	script	voidscript	-1,{end;}arena,100,100,0	duplicate(voidscript)	#spectator0	-1arena,101,100,0	duplicate(voidscript)	#spectator1	-1arena,102,100,0	duplicate(voidscript)	#spectator2	-1arena,103,100,0	duplicate(voidscript)	#spectator3	-1-	script	rotatespectators	-1,{OnInit:	setarray .safeids[0],46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60;	.spectators = 4;	end;OnChangeSpectators:	for (.@i = 0; .@i < .spectators; .@i++){		if (setnpcdisplay("#spectator0" + .@i, .safeids[rand(getarraysize(.safeids))])) { // Returns 1 if there are problems			debugmes "SOMETHING WENT WRONG WITH NPC "#spectator0" + .@i + " "!"; // Note it			}	}	end;}

Or if you think you won't be having problems with your spectator NPCs, you can simplify the latter one if you trust your setnpcdisplays will work like this:

-	script	rotatespectators	-1,{OnInit:	setarray .safeids[0],46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60;	.spectators = 4;	end;OnChangeSpectators:	for (.@i = 0; .@i < .spectators; .@i++){		setnpcdisplay("#spectator0" + .@i, .safeids[rand(getarraysize(.safeids))]);	}	end;}

You can see NPC sprite IDs at http://nn.nachtwolke.com/dev/npclist/ (beware some aren't available on a regular data folder installation).

It's not a complete response, but I'm sure you'll at least get the gist of it.