Thank you hahah!

What do u think is the reason of this?

auraset.c: In function 'atcommand_aura':auraset.c:85: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sscanf_s'auraset.c:95: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sprintf_s'auraset.c: In function 'status_change_start_postAura':auraset.c:208: warning: unused variable 'tick_time'auraset.c:208: warning: unused variable 'val_flag'auraset.c: In function 'status_change_end_postAura':auraset.c:252: error: 'struct clif_interface' has no member named 'sendauras'auraset.c:231: warning: unused variable 'opt_flag'make[1]: *** [../../plugins/auraset.so] Error 1 

Maybe I need too update again my trunk. 

Maybe later hehe

Edited by karazu

Thank you hahah!

What do u think is the reason of this?

auraset.c: In function 'atcommand_aura':auraset.c:85: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sscanf_s'auraset.c:95: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sprintf_s'auraset.c: In function 'status_change_start_postAura':auraset.c:208: warning: unused variable 'tick_time'auraset.c:208: warning: unused variable 'val_flag'auraset.c: In function 'status_change_end_postAura':auraset.c:252: error: 'struct clif_interface' has no member named 'sendauras'auraset.c:231: warning: unused variable 'opt_flag'make[1]: *** [../../plugins/auraset.so] Error 1 

Maybe I need too update again my trunk. 

Maybe later hehe

Fixed problems of tick_time,val_flag(Strange, my VC++ haven't given warning of unused variables)

Fixed clif->sendauras(It was completely my fault for not checking in newly checkout'd Hercules)

You don't need to update the trunk, it was the plugin problem ;) (Uploaded new version, let's wait till it gets approved_

I got some error 

auraset.c: In function ‘atcommand_aura’:auraset.c:85: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘sscanf_s’auraset.c:95: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘sprintf_s’auraset.c: In function ‘status_change_end_postAura’:auraset.c:230: warning: unused variable ‘opt_flag’make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/rosfus/trunk/src/plugins'
Edited by 安赫尔

I got some error 

auraset.c: In function ‘atcommand_aura’:auraset.c:85: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘sscanf_s’auraset.c:95: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘sprintf_s’auraset.c: In function ‘status_change_end_postAura’:auraset.c:230: warning: unused variable ‘opt_flag’make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/rosfus/trunk/src/plugins'

wait for latest one

I got some error 

Compiling with MSCV was successful , I think fucntion scanf_s and sprintf_s

are only compatible with MSCV ,So you can just try changing scanf_s and sprintf_s

to scanf and sprintf

I got some error 

are only compatible with MSCV ,So you can just try changing scanf_s and sprintf_s

to scanf and sprintf

are u using the latest one?

I got some error 

to scanf and sprintf

Hm.Hm.. Auraset 1.0a and my server git hash :70a33d3

Maybe I am the only one who is given warning with sprintf (maybe bcoz i use MSVC++ for compiling.) 

Changing it to sprintf,

(anyways, it was just a warning and i guess it would have compilied, and ran properly._

I got some error 

to scanf and sprintf

It's still error in gcc.

auraset.c: In function ‘atcommand_aura’:auraset.c:93: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘sprintf’ makes pointer from integer without a cast/usr/include/stdio.h:363: note: expected ‘const char * __restrict__’ but argument is of type ‘long unsigned int’auraset.c: In function ‘status_change_end_postAura’:auraset.c:228: warning: unused variable ‘opt_flag’make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/rosfus/trunk/src/plugins'

I got some error 

to scanf and sprintf

It's still error in gcc.

auraset.c: In function ‘atcommand_aura’:auraset.c:93: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘sprintf’ makes pointer from integer without a cast/usr/include/stdio.h:363: note: expected ‘const char * __restrict__’ but argument is of type ‘long unsigned int’auraset.c: In function ‘status_change_end_postAura’:auraset.c:228: warning: unused variable ‘opt_flag’make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/rosfus/trunk/src/plugins'

sprintf_s(mes,sizeof(mes), "Aura Set %d:%d:%d.", aura, aura1, aura2);

change to

sprintf(mes,"Aura Set %d:%d:%d.", aura, aura1, aura2);

Edited by Angelmelody

I got some error 

to scanf and sprintf

It's still error in gcc.

sprintf_s(mes,sizeof(mes), "Aura Set %d:%d:%d.", aura, aura1, aura2);

change to

sprintf(mes,"Aura Set %d:%d:%d.", aura, aura1, aura2);

The new version works for me w/o error

ahh sprintf warning in new version, nah(impossible), I removed all sprintf functions. and only 1 sscanf function is there in Atcommand(That's an necessity)

/usr/include/stdio.h:363: note: expected ‘const char * __restrict__’ but argument is of type ‘long unsigned int’

Its not an plugin problem, see the include path, its your msvc stdio problem.

While opt_flag was also fixed.

So just get the new version, and its fixed.

Hy Dastgir Pojee, there is a way to make auraset loop-ing ??

What you mean by making auraset looping, mind giving an example?

well there is some effect it just will show 1 time, if there is loop the aura will keep showing to the end of seting time

can you help me on this error!?

GtlQf.png

Update your Auraset, Seems like you are using old version of auraset.. (since from error, it seems, source is calling clif->sendauras, while we have clif_sendauras in the source)

and 

Line 252:

if (sd && (effect1<0 || effect2<0 || effect3<0) && (type == SC_HIDING || type == SC_CLOAKING || type == SC_CHASEWALK || sd->sc.option==OPTION_INVISIBLE || type==SC_CHASEWALK || type==SC_CHASEWALK2 || type==SC_CAMOUFLAGE)){		effect1 *= -1; effect2 *= -1; effect3 *= -1;		clif_sendauras(sd, AREA_WOS);	}	return 1;}/* run when server starts */

So, Please update your Auraset File.

can you help me on this error!?

GtlQf.png

Update your Auraset, Seems like you are using old version of auraset.. (since from error, it seems, source is calling clif->sendauras, while we have clif_sendauras in the source)

and 

Line 252:

if (sd && (effect1<0 || effect2<0 || effect3<0) && (type == SC_HIDING || type == SC_CLOAKING || type == SC_CHASEWALK || sd->sc.option==OPTION_INVISIBLE || type==SC_CHASEWALK || type==SC_CHASEWALK2 || type==SC_CAMOUFLAGE)){		effect1 *= -1; effect2 *= -1; effect3 *= -1;		clif_sendauras(sd, AREA_WOS);	}	return 1;}/* run when server starts */

So, Please update your Auraset File.

Thank You! no more error when compiling but i got another error on console

uMBCg.png

Edited by P r o p e r t i e s

You should also compile and enable the HPMHooking plugin for it to work. It's there with any relatively recent Hercules installation, just compile it and make the server run it.

You should also compile and enable the HPMHooking plugin for it to work. It's there with any relatively recent Hercules installation, just compile it and make the server run it.

Sir Jabote do ypu mean this one? i do't know how to enable it, can you please help me..

xbkRb.png

Compile plugin-HPMHooking (which I guess is compiled everytime you build solution)

Uncomment HPMHooking line from plugins.conf

P.S: HPMHooking should be first to load.

Compile plugin-HPMHooking (which I guess is compiled everytime you build solution)

Uncomment HPMHooking line from plugins.conf

P.S: HPMHooking should be first to load.

Thank You Dastgir Pojee!

Solved!