Sign in to follow this  
joven15

Help Regarding Flux Email Verification

Question

Hi can u help me, i`m totally confused i think i already setup correctly also with my gmail i already Enable POP/IMAP.

here's my configuration in SSL.

'MailerFromAddress'    => '[email protected]',      // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.
'MailerFromName'       => 'MYRO Admin',             // The name displayed with the From e-mail address.
'MailerUseSMTP'        => true,                    // Whether or not to use a separate SMTP server for sending mail.
'MailerSMTPUseSSL'     => true,                    // Whether or not mailer should connect using SSL (yes for GMail).
'MailerSMTPUseTLS'     => false,                    // Same as above SSL setting, but for TLS.  This setting will override the SSL setting.
'MailerSMTPPort'       => 465,                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: SMTP server port (mailer will default to 25).
'MailerSMTPHosts'      => 'smtp.gmail.com',                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: A string host or array of hosts (e.g., 'host1' or array('host1', 'backuphost')).
'MailerSMTPUsername'   => '[email protected]',                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized username for SMTP server.
'MailerSMTPPassword'   => 'mypassword',  

And here's my configuration in TLS.

'MailerFromAddress'    => '[email protected]',      // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.
'MailerFromName'       => 'MYRO Admin',             // The name displayed with the From e-mail address.
'MailerUseSMTP'        => true,                    // Whether or not to use a separate SMTP server for sending mail.
'MailerSMTPUseSSL'     => false,                    // Whether or not mailer should connect using SSL (yes for GMail).
'MailerSMTPUseTLS'     => true,                    // Same as above SSL setting, but for TLS.  This setting will override the SSL setting.
'MailerSMTPPort'       => 587,                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: SMTP server port (mailer will default to 25).
'MailerSMTPHosts'      => 'smtp.gmail.com',                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: A string host or array of hosts (e.g., 'host1' or array('host1', 'backuphost')).
'MailerSMTPUsername'   => '[email protected]',                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized username for SMTP server.
'MailerSMTPPassword'   => 'mypassword',  

And still. i got the error with this both configuration.

Your account has been created, but unfortunately we failed to send an e-mail due to technical difficulties. Please contact a staff member and request for assistance.

btw Im using localhost. and i also try to check the data logs.

[2014-03-29 14:37:41] The following From address failed: [email protected] (while attempting -- Recipient: [email protected], Subject: Account Confirmation)

BTW the [email protected] is not that the real email. i change for the security purposes.

Also im using the Flux CP Hercules.

Posted by : Gepard

URL >>>> http://herc.ws/board/topic/1901-flux-control-panel-for-hercules/

Thank You in advanced,

15 answers to this question

didnt you forget to add /Fluxcp at domain ? or however its name its in

nah. because im put it on my folder  /www/ automatic it read my fluxcp. which is i did not create any sub folder for it.

'MailerFromAddress' => '[email protected]:3535', // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.

this but then your info should fix it hopefully

! edit this above was on eathena forum in the guide it was posted like that the only diffrence/error i could find from whats standing there

'MailerFromAddress' => '[email protected]:465', // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.

Edited by Zezicla

'MailerFromAddress' => '[email protected]:3535', // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.

can u explain it. sorry im slow :( i didnt get it. based on your explain the mailfromadress should be my local? what do i mean is im not using the gmail. instead my local?

dude, if you are running the cp on a host site, just set MailerUseSMTP to false and it will use the default phpmailer to send e-mails that works just out of the box

'RequireEmailConfirm'  => true,                    // Require e-mail confirmation during registration.
'RequireChangeConfirm' => false,                    // Require confirmation when changing e-mail addresses.
'EmailConfirmExpire'   => 48,                       // E-mail confirmations expire hours. Unconfirmed accounts will expire after this period of time.
'MailerFromAddress'    => '[email protected]:3535',      // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.
'MailerFromName'       => 'TrivalRO',             // The name displayed with the From e-mail address.
'MailerSMTPUseSSL'     => true,                    // Whether or not mailer should connect using SSL (yes for GMail).
'MailerSMTPUseTLS'     => false,                    // Same as above SSL setting, but for TLS.  This setting will override the SSL setting.
'MailerSMTPPort'       => 465,                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: SMTP server port (mailer will default to 25).
'MailerSMTPHosts'      => 'ssl://smtp.gmail.com',                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: A string host or array of hosts (e.g., 'host1' or array('host1', 'backuphost')).
'MailerSMTPPassword'   => 'password',

dude, if you are running the cp on a host site, just set MailerUseSMTP to false and it will use the default phpmailer to send e-mails that works just out of the box

im running on local server which is im using wamp server for it. and no ip. for global.

btw i really appreciated that you really helping me alot. also i just want to use SMTP cause i have an gmail. can u help me this out.

for some reasons, it fails to send on yahoo emails, everything else works fine. Can someone fix this?

This thread is 2 years ago, create a new one.