Mystery

March Digest 2014

March Digest 2014

The following digest covers the month of March 1st - March 31st 2014.

Team Changes

[*]Michieru has been moved from Script Developer to Core Developer.

Development Highlights

[*]New Char Configuration: char_aegis_delete (aa12072) [*]Improved const pointer detection in the HPMHooking generator (f3c079d) [*]Added --load-plugin commandline argument (ab878900e58529) [*]Improved ERS memory handling (2656f7f) [*]Tweaked a platform check to support ARMv6+ (3289aad)  [*]Updated configure script to support non-x86 platforms (66c40e8)

Scripting Highlights

[*]Added regular expression matching script commands and operators (42da97d) [*]Added internal awareness of active script instances (f4b1ff7) [*]Corrected same reference check to work on vars with same name in different scopes (a1918e7)

NPC / Database Highlights

[*]Batlegrounds  Queue Fixes (4cc9d5f) [*]Created npc/dev/ folder for scripts with development or testing purposes (21aeb5a) [*]Added callsub tests to the script testsuite (f2a30ad)

FluxCP Branch Highlights

[*] Updated verify() method for verifying PayPal IPN Messages (b1b35de)

March Statistics

[*]During the period there were 72 Commits. [*]Of these 72 commits, 44 included bug-fixes [*]6 Commits from Pull Requests [*]In this month, there were 2,718 Additions and 1,755 Deletions.

Not too satisfied with this month, too less update, ( just liked that regex update only).......

i hope the next month will be more bug fixing and so on.

but good job, is there any plan when you want to finish the bg quere? i think this feature is realy wanted by the community.

just drop the hpm shit for a month and concentrate on this feature and some core bugs o.o

i hope the next month will be more bug fixing and so on.

but good job, is there any plan when you want to finish the bg quere? i think this feature is realy wanted by the community.

just drop the hpm shit for a month and concentrate on this feature and some core bugs o.o

There was only 3 HPM Commits

Improved const pointer detection in the HPMHooking generator (f3c079d)Added --load-plugin commandline argument (ab87890, 0e58529) 

But yah, BG Queue, Rebellion Jobs are the most awaited ones. Hope we would have them this month..

Would Also be nice if there Some rA merges (the patch which added Class_ enums, i.e the Aegis Method)