Aeomin

Thor Patcher

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but the error only occurs when the Thor Patcher is located in the directory of the RO Client. If it's located anywhere else in the file system, there is no error at all.

EDIT: I tried to test 2.6.4.13b but I am not able to pack the configuration with ConfigGenerator.exe. It says that it fails. Packing works with 2.6.4.13 but not 2.6.4.13b.

Interesting. so something to do with permission then.

Packing works here, maybe you need move patcher out ro client first or run packer in administrator.

Ah, yeah it was a permission issue. I haven't disabled UAC on this new computer.

2.6.4.13b does not have any errors when executed outside OR inside the RO Client directory on a Windows 10 machine. Nice job. :)

Hmm, with more recent testing Packing seems to fail a lot with 2.6.4.13b. Even when running as administrator. When it fails, there is a .tmp file that I can rename to .exe and it seems it actually packs it properly. The workaround is to just rename the temp file. Not sure why it fails though.

I think there a problem when using the Start func becuase the exe didnt popup when tryed using 2.6.4.9 to 2.6.4.12 but if i try 2.6.4.8 the exe will popup normally.

im also experiencing this on Thor_Patcher[2.6.4.10]

when i press the start button nothing happens.. is this fixed on other version?

I think there a problem when using the Start func becuase the exe didnt popup when tryed using 2.6.4.9 to 2.6.4.12 but if i try 2.6.4.8 the exe will popup normally.

i've experience it too with Thor_Pacther[2.6.4.9]. but, mine works with version [2.6.4.8]. just u need to run the patcher as administrator. u should try on version how it does.

i've experience it too with Thor_Pacther[2.6.4.9]. but, mine works with version [2.6.4.8]. just u need to run the patcher as administrator. u should try on version how it does.

i just updated to Thor_Patcher[2.6.4.13b] and everything works fine now /no1

Embeding config into patcher isn't possible ? I have try it but the patcher always ask the config when opened...

hi @@Aeomin. in config.ini, why button extra when being set to mode 1 = open url still not open the URL at browser.? i want to set when being press that button, link to the registration website.. the following is the code for button extra..

[Button:Extra]
Default='register.png'
OnHover='register_hover.png'
OnDown='register.png'

Left=260
Top=27

Mode=1 , Action='http://www.google.com'

Im having a quite confusing issue. I set my settings in the config.ini file and used the ConfigGenerator tool to apply the setting to the Thor.exe. But when I click the Thor.exe is keep saying....

Thor Patcher cannot launch without configuration data.

Ive tried multiple times applying settings and checked all the settings but no matter what I do it keeps saying this and I don't know why. Also what does the name, drag, and drop thing in the ConfigGenerator do exactly? It generates a file but I don't know what to do with it.

Using v2.6.4.13b

I think there a problem when using the Start func becuase the exe didnt popup when tryed using 2.6.4.9 to 2.6.4.12 but if i try 2.6.4.8 the exe will popup normally.

im also experiencing this on Thor_Patcher[2.6.4.10]

i just updated to Thor_Patcher[2.6.4.13b] and everything works fine now /no1

How about patcher self update? I have same version of Thor_Patcher[2.6.4.13b] but the self update is now working.

Edited by Will Su

i just updated to Thor_Patcher[2.6.4.13b] and everything works fine now /no1
How about patcher self update? I have same version of Thor_Patcher[2.6.4.13b] but the self update is now working.

everything working & runs smoothly with Thor_Patcher[2.6.4.13b].. the only minor problem is extra button being set to mode 1, to open url.. after click the button, it doesn't redirect me to the url...

hi @@Aeomin. in config.ini, why button extra when being set to mode 1 = open url still not open the URL at browser.? i want to set when being press that button, link to the registration website.. the following is the code for button extra..

[Button:Extra]
Default='register.png'
OnHover='register_hover.png'
OnDown='register.png'

Left=260
Top=27

Mode=1 , Action='http://www.google.com'
Edited by hazimjauhari90

Hello Everyone.

Im just wondering because I have this problem for days now. I have an old patcher but its not that good looking so I made a new one. The problem is. is there a way that I can overwrite my old patcher with my new patcher but when I make a patch with the new one with a new .exe name it does put the exe on my ragnarok folder but with the same name it doesnt and one more thing guys. Im using an older version of thor on my old patcher.exe but when I tried to paste my new patcher.exe using the latest thor it downloads all the files listed n the patchlist. I think the new version is not compatible with the old version .dat file. Is there a way to fix this?

I hope someone can help me out on this. Thank you.

Edited by thanna